Flatland Footjams

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2008 7:46 PM

Anyone have any tips for these? I've been working on them for about six months, and have only landed about 3. Please help me out soo... Could you post up your tips, that would be tight cool
|

2/3/2008 6:15 AM

are you trying to footjam and balance or footjam whip?

|

2/3/2008 10:42 AM

make sure you slam the back end round with your foot. kick it with your trailing foot hard and commit. put some shin guards on if you feel more comfortable

|

2/3/2008 10:51 AM

the_godfather wrote:

make sure you slam the back end round with your foot. kick it with your trailing foot hard and commit. put some shin guards on if you feel more comfortable

I'm trying to footjam and whip, but my problem is that either i jam too hard and the frame goes halfway around and slams into the ground, or i do it too soft and the frame goes halfway slows, stops, and then comes back and hits me on the same side I launched it from. IDK anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?wassat

|

2/3/2008 4:13 PM

when oyu go up and you kick it aroiound when you first start whipping it you lean the barss forward so it swings then as it get to the other side pulll the bars more towards you so it doesnt hit the ground but it still had leverage swinging it so it sitll going around

|

I ride in tight pants and what :]]

2/26/2008 4:20 PM

if you lean back a little bit when it's halfway around it brings it to you quicker

|