Flatware Cufflinks edit* shout out HardBMX_Tim

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2019 6:56 PM

Are the best grips ever made

prove me wrong

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/10/2019 7:15 PM

I won’t, they were amazing and I wish odyssey still made them

|

fack off

6/10/2019 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2019 7:33 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I won’t, they were amazing and I wish odyssey still made them

My man
this is an outrage

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/10/2019 8:23 PM

Flatware*

I had a set and really did not like them. They were very hard and super slippery when my hands got sweaty.

The flange is prime though. Wish more grips came like that.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/10/2019 8:44 PM

Have we not already established that titanium grips are the best.

|

Scooter rider trying to ride a BMX.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

6/10/2019 9:16 PM

sensus swayze grips are the best. /thread

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

6/10/2019 9:48 PM

Edwins

|

6/10/2019 11:16 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Edwins

Probably the most comfortable grips I've tried, but they wear really fast too.

|

6/10/2019 11:44 PM

Funny you mention this. Just today I was thinking, gee these grips are pretty durable. I bought them years back, just because I wanted odyssey par ends and the grips with ends vs just the ends was almost the same price.

So I sort of forgot about them until 3 months ago when I finally tried them. I found them uncomfortable the first week or two but they have been great since then. I have zero problems with the mixture of rubber they used.

I prefer flanges though, and perhaps slightly shorter length. Then again I'm not a flatlander so not really the target for market for them.

|

6/11/2019 2:50 AM

Primo Cali’s for me.

|

6/11/2019 4:57 AM

Odi Longnecks for me.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

6/11/2019 5:44 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Edwins

Spongeworthy wrote:

I had mine for about 2 years. But I like almost dead grips

|

6/11/2019 2:26 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Flatware*

I had a set and really did not like them. They were very hard and super slippery when my hands got sweaty.

fuck im stupid.. hahahahaha. they're literally odi longneck XL's but but with some little designs and doodads. also softer imo.

best grips mate

|

6/11/2019 2:27 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Edwins

those are chodey short fat grips. dont even deserve to be on new age handlebars

|

6/11/2019 2:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Odi Longnecks for me.

Flatware's are the meta of mushroom grips my friend, it's like an odi longneck..... but just right. just hits that oh so beautiful sweet spot

|

6/11/2019 2:29 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Flatware*

Spenlard wrote:

fuck im stupid.. hahahahaha. they're literally odi longneck XL's but but with some little designs and doodads. also softer imo.

best grips mate

See, I expected them to be at least as soft and grippy as ODIs. The pair I had felt like plastic. Idunno. Rode them for a handful of months and they didn't stop feeling like chit so I gave them away.

They seemed plenty durable though with how hard they were.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/11/2019 2:31 PM

Beamex wrote:

Funny you mention this. Just today I was thinking, gee these grips are pretty durable. I bought them years back, just because I wanted odyssey par ends and the grips with ends vs just the ends was almost the same price.

So I sort of forgot about them until 3 months ago when I finally tried them. I found them uncomfortable the first week or two but they have been great since then. I have zero problems with the mixture of rubber they used.

I prefer flanges though, and perhaps slightly shorter length. Then again I'm not a flatlander so not really the target for market for them.

That is quite the quinky dink indeed. the break in is typically tough mushroom grip break in. but once theyre soft my god, they're like jesus and buddahs adopted son jeff reincarnated from the heavens.

i love long grips though, all the way to the crossbar son

|

6/11/2019 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2019 4:43 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

try these not even kidding. ODI made grips for cam zink MTB rider, nyquist runs them as well theyre super soft and grippy https://www.thesensus.com/shopgrips/swayzeslips

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

6/11/2019 10:27 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Edwins

Spenlard wrote:

You can stretch them. And I’ll ride what I want. Retard

|

6/12/2019 12:54 AM

éclat shoguns

|

6/12/2019 6:40 AM

these were
great too

|

fack off

6/12/2019 6:55 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

these were
great too

But those are chodey short fat grips....

|

6/12/2019 7:46 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

these were
great too

Spongeworthy wrote:

Like you? And your penis?

|

6/12/2019 8:06 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Whoa! I’m on your side Steve! That was sarcasm, geez

|

6/12/2019 11:52 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

Whoa! I’m on your side Steve! That was sarcasm, geez

Hahaha, I literally just saw a name that begins with “s” and started typing 😊

|

6/12/2019 4:24 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

these were
great too

Spongeworthy wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

They are confirmed chodey short fat grips

not approved by gripmaster spenlard

|

6/12/2019 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 4:28 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Edwins

Spenlard wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

stretching grips ruins the feeling entirely. i apologize for talking down on your favorite grips, but sorry, not approved by gripmaster. i've been through many sets of Edwins, and though they may be a comfortable grip, they are also a fat short chodey grip. thus ruining any chances of being confirmed by gripmaster as a viable option. if you would like to be enlightened, just consult the gripmaster

love
-gripmaster

|

6/12/2019 4:36 PM

Komedy wrote:

éclat shoguns

Approved by gripmaster.

|

6/12/2019 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 4:43 PM

Spenlard wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

stretching grips ruins the feeling entirely. i apologize for talking down on your favorite grips, but sorry, not approved by gripmaster. i've been through many sets of Edwins, and though they may be a comfortable grip, they are also a fat short chodey grip. thus ruining any chances of being confirmed by gripmaster as a viable option. if you would like to be enlightened, just consult the gripmaster

love
-gripmaster

edwins will never beat the odyssey giswalds in a best fat chodey grip contest

|

6/12/2019 4:50 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Flatware*

Spenlard wrote:

best grips mate

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

See, I expected them to be at least as soft and grippy as ODIs. The pair I had felt like plastic. Idunno. Rode them for a handful of months and they didn't stop feeling like chit so I gave them away.

They seemed plenty durable though with how hard they were.

WOAh WOah woah they are BETTER than ODI Longneck XL's! The number 2 contender for best grip too. I have Longneck XL's on right now, but I have my last pair of cufflinks for when I either wear them out or get new grips. I think they're softer AND gripper. The endings towards the crossbar is cooler too, and they come with par ends. The break in period is just very long. When broken in, ooooooowweee baby we're in business
Best grip.

|