Flood

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2016 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2016 8:25 PM

New frame came in

Photo

Haven't opened it , it's at the shop because I'm sick . As well , we had a PIPE burst in my apartment .. water was coming out of the lightbulb sockets and everything . Was so bad it came from the top floor , hit ours , and the place below us. It even set off the fire alarm off . My house is fucked at the moment , we have industrial fans in our house drying it up . It sucks !

Anyways my frame should be fun , think a 28t guarded sprocket will fit the frame with a 13.1 back end ? And chain line , should I take special care in that as well ?

I might want to try a topload , a Demolition Paradise stem . Or maybe a Fit V2 because it's 50$ cheaper . Thoughts on both ?

Also , maybe , MAYBE , if I pay bills off , and get a tattoo , I might consider a BSD Westcoaster . 3 bearing setup and something seems strange , but it comes with guards and a complete wheel so that's cool .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2016 8:43 PM

You have shit luck :{ but I'm wishing you well.

/wishes well

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/26/2016 9:02 PM

Photo

I have 2 more in the bathroom , the fire alarm is going off too !

This frame better be like nice sex with a hot girl to make up for this shit LOL .

Get a topload you think ?
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2016 9:33 PM

the paradise stem just looks freakin nice i just googled it i like the lines man. yeah try a topload if you want what the hell tongue im sure the frame is gonna be sweet

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/26/2016 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2016 9:55 PM

I think it should my custom LTF had a 13.0 rear end and fit a 30 tooth ..... Shit I hope it does I'll be not stoked if i can't fit 30 to 9 gearing on mine, let me know how it goes

|

1/27/2016 12:57 AM

I almost want to try and lighten this bitch up a bit and maybe go for a spline drive 25t without a guard but that's a while away . But I'm too excited and want to switch everything . I think logistically all I need is a topload and maybe a brown seat and I'll be happy .

I think I'll throw on these Ezra cranks because they're just 3 times easier working on than these bossless Premium cranks , and I'll throw on my old Colony Official 25t sprocket on . I didn't even think of that . It might be "downgrading" from 22 to a 19mm spline but I can take it apart and adjust it , grease it etc compared to having to get a special crank tool and hammering out my Premium cranks . Who knows I guess . I think I might just do that .

Other than that , I'm excited to put on these Grandstand pedals and thin Hoder grips ( I've come to realize how much I dislike fat grips ! ) and then I should be rocking . I can't wait to feel the smile on my face when I unbox this beast and see that nice ass clear raw and details ! No more commenting "I want a new frame" for a while LOL , my first ever bought - aftermarket frame .

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 3:35 AM

28-9 is great and will fit

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/27/2016 5:11 AM

Get the fbm pma! It's beautiful. And fbm.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. You need a few shitluck shirts....

|

1/27/2016 3:25 PM

did oneguy do the plumbing in your building? lol

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/27/2016 3:29 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

did oneguy do the plumbing in your building? lol

Is that typing cat still alive? I miss his conspiracy threads and him pointing out satanic signs in BMX brands.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/27/2016 3:32 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Is that typing cat still alive? I miss his conspiracy threads and him pointing out satanic signs in BMX brands.

he's still alive. he hasn't posted any riding clips on IG in a while cause he hurt his foot so i assume taking time off.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/27/2016 4:23 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

this made me laugh cause right next door is the 666 thread going on.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/this,1306904

ironmaiden666: "pagan altar in holy fit was AWESOME to hear."

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/27/2016 4:25 PM

hey Brayden_Buckingham how's the apt coming along? sorry to hear that happened. pipes busting -suuuuuucks-

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/27/2016 4:50 PM

We have these giant fucking fans in the house , they're loud and dry the place up . You can see the water marks . Basically , the lady above us had a pipe burst in her property behind the wall and so it poured down to out level and came through the electrical access ; water was coming from the lights and ceiling fan in our washroom and halls , it was pouring so much it even went through our floor and down the the second , and the owner came up and was like "what the fuck are you doing" and I opened my door and showed him a fucking waterfall coming from my lighting and he shut up and was happy it wasn't him .. anyways since it wasn't on our property we don't get fined or anything but the property manager had to get these emergency carpet repair people in , and we have an electrician coming in to fix and assess the damages . Supposedly the lady above us has over 11 000$ so far in total damages coming from her insurance because it was on her property or something , I feel horrible because it wasn't really her fault , but it happened on her property , so it's shitty it's coming from her insurance but my mom an I don't have much so we'd be fucked if we had to pay that much .

I will never forget running from the living room to see absolute downpour coming from the ceiling / lights . This was NOT just a dribble. This was a fucking main pipe burst , it was a damn waterfall ...

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 4:56 PM

Sounds like your pipes got pretty Bonesaw'd

Sucks dude! Hopefully it works out ok.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

1/27/2016 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 5:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We have these giant fucking fans in the house , they're loud and dry the place up . You can see the water marks . Basically , ...more

Might have been her fault...if she left a window open.

We have boiler heat just like you (i'm guessing-usually water lines are NOT on external walls, and if internal and it froze and burst there's a bigger issue-or if it was a failed pipeline then her insurance would not be liable) and if you leave a window open it can cause that. Pipes freeze then burst and then everyone loses.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2016 6:02 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We have these giant fucking fans in the house , they're loud and dry the place up . You can see the water marks . Basically , ...more

good GOD that sounds crazy man. is it like, freezingass cold there? our landlord has us running faucets on drip when it gets freezing (literally, freezing).

dude is it just in movies when water causes sparks and lil explosions and fires, cause i'm picturing a metalocalypse in your home. a waterfall coming from your lighting damn man it really does sound like a movie.

wish i could have seen the owner's face when you swung the door open like "this is happening yeah"

i know you have electricity, but that sounds like a miracle. water and electric got it on over your head and agreed to not explode into a fiery cataclysm.

hope everything works out well, really prayers for you and yours. see that's the sucky part is now there's definite water damage, and you know landlords like to cheap out over that. when i had a pipe burst (while the landlord was on frikkin vacation of course holy dog crap) under the sink there was NEVER a repair. best part was the plumber when i warned his dumbass not to crawl under the sink cause there was water damage "yeah yeah i know what i'm doing". *CRUNCHCRAKKKKKK* he starts falling through the floor, rolls out quick "MAN you weren't kidding!"

"oh no man i love exaggerating water damage under my sink just to mess with the plumbing community. it's kind of a hobby."

keep us posted, i'm not surprised the fans are still running.

DUDE but hey congrats on the FRAME!!!! and it's undamaged!

|

1/28/2016 11:40 AM

GottPhoto

gotta grab a pair of these

|

1/28/2016 12:11 PM

Shoulda got a surfboard

|

1/28/2016 12:18 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

good GOD that sounds crazy man. is it like, freezingass cold there? our landlord has us running faucets on drip when it gets ...more

Usually the water would cause a short and trip the circuit breaker, killing off any electricity to the outlet(s), but things can happen if quick enough. That's why houses that get flooded due to rain etc don't just ignite.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura