Florida riders

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2013 5:53 AM

well im just curious who lives in florida and if you guys have any pics of any good spots ,i live in largo , its in pinellas county (if anyone lives close we should ride !) none of my friends really ride anymore so i gotta find some new people to kick it with

|

2/26/2013 7:00 AM

Idk where largo is but around here we have osp Oviedo skatepark barachel candy land downtown Orlando candy land and stuff like that also a lot of sick street spots.

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

2/26/2013 7:01 AM

I live in Largo.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 7:03 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I live in Largo.

i wish dude , then i wouldnt be the only 4 pegger

|

2/26/2013 7:04 AM

Chris12345 wrote:

Idk where largo is but around here we have osp Oviedo skatepark barachel candy land downtown Orlando candy land and stuff like that also a lot of sick street spots.

thats far from me , i live in the red
Photo

|

2/26/2013 7:13 AM

Chris12345 wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

thats far from me , i live in the red
Photo

Ah damn but I ride 4 pegs to

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

2/26/2013 7:43 AM

I live in clearwater...

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

2/26/2013 7:52 AM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote:

I live in clearwater...

well i know you do

|

2/26/2013 7:53 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I live in Largo.

I feel you, man. I finally got my friend to run 3. He was running 1 because he didnt have the money for new ones, so I had 2 ezra pegs I didn't want and he said he wouldn't run 3 so when he wasnt looking I put 3 on and I put the ratchet in my backpack so he couldn't take it off. So he was bitching about it and we go to a ledge and I say try a oppo smith and he nails one first try. Then of course hes like oh, wow, I actually like the extra peg... I was so pissed aha. But yeah, EVERYONE is fucking pegless around me. It would be nice to have just 2 peggers around, aha. My friend ryan, ran pegs for a week or 2 and he was sooo fucking good with them. He picked everything up super quick and learned grinds like it was nothing. He refuses to run pegs though and no one can figure out why. He would be so fucking steezy with 4 pegs.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 7:57 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I feel you, man. I finally got my friend to run 3. He was running 1 because he didnt have the money for new ones, so I had 2 ezra pegs I didn't want and he said he wouldn't run 3 so when he wasnt looking I put 3 on and I put the ratchet in my backpack so he couldn't take it off. So he was bitching about it and we go to a ledge and I say try a oppo smith and he nails one first try. Then of course hes like oh, wow, I actually like the extra peg... I was so pissed aha. But yeah, EVERYONE is fucking pegless around me. It would be nice to have just 2 peggers around, aha. My friend ryan, ran pegs for a week or 2 and he was sooo fucking good with them. He picked everything up super quick and learned grinds like it was nothing. He refuses to run pegs though and no one can figure out why. He would be so fucking steezy with 4 pegs.

i know people who are like that , my friend is left foot foward but has right side pegs , says he like opposite better ( he does both sides perfectly ) but i told him to run 4 and he wont

|

2/26/2013 8:41 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

i know people who are like that , my friend is left foot foward but has right side pegs , says he like opposite better ( he does both sides perfectly ) but i told him to run 4 and he wont

Such a shame people have that talent. I wish I was like that. My friend runs RHD but needs LHD so he runs only opposite and wont run drive side just because he doesnt want to grind drive side. He could do opposites just as good as regular.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 8:51 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Such a shame people have that talent. I wish I was like that. My friend runs RHD but needs LHD so he runs only opposite and wont run drive side just because he doesnt want to grind drive side. He could do opposites just as good as regular.

A friend of mine did exactly that for the exact same reason and he was also really good at Grinding like that, aswell as his usual way. But he now rides Pegless, just like 70% near me. I have personally met maybe 5 proper 4 Peg riders in the time I've been riding.

|

2/26/2013 1:18 PM

My friend usually runs no pegs simply for the reason that he is a huge weight weenie, he doesn't even care about the fact that he has elites. If he does run pegs it's two aluminum tree pegs which weigh 5 oz for a PAIR and he complains it throws him off so he takes them back off. Which sucks, because he is really really good with them.

|

2/26/2013 2:07 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

My friend usually runs no pegs simply for the reason that he is a huge weight weenie, he doesn't even care about the fact that he has elites. If he does run pegs it's two aluminum tree pegs which weigh 5 oz for a PAIR and he complains it throws him off so he takes them back off. Which sucks, because he is really really good with them.

Not even 1 of my pegs alone are 5oz. they're about 7 each, and I have 4...

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 2:10 PM

the sound of pegs grinding down a rail is orgasmic

|

2/26/2013 3:58 PM

i want 4 plegs :p but not for weight purposes

|

2/27/2013 6:22 PM

Lol i live in saint pete. I suck though, need to get some practicing in wink

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com