9/30/2015 12:35 AM

Anything ? No website update and inter bike hid it well

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/30/2015 12:41 AM

?

http://bmxunion.com/blog/interbike-2015-fly-bikes/

Honestly Fly has been pretty mehh these last couple of years.

And of course they're doing a 24mm spindle this year too -_______- Must be why they've changed to a Mid BB though.

All the Fly cranks I've seen break (A lot actually) all broke at the pedal boss, not the spindle boss... That's the area they need to beef up, not the spindle boss area.

|

9/30/2015 12:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2016 1:26 AM

No specs though really .

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/30/2015 5:56 AM

The new "dark gold" is more than perfect. I see they made better completes,cranks look updated, the Etnies seats look mint,all the new colors are super cool, a lot of pozitive stuff. I hope they don't use trebol cranks anymore. I have a 2015 fly proton, and I just wait for the cranks to break(I'm a soft rider so I think it won't happen soon).And the manual brake really needs an update for the balls that come off easy.

|

Deez nuts

9/30/2015 6:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 6:02 AM

Yup I snapped a pair of the cranks. I used to really like fly but anymore they're just meh. I wouldn't ride any of the parts. Only fly thing I still ride are a set of the Og rims.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/30/2015 7:01 AM

fly_alex09 wrote:

The new "dark gold" is more than perfect. I see they made better completes,cranks look updated, the Etnies seats look mint,all ...more

I use the kink desist cable with my manuals, works awesome.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/30/2015 7:08 AM

fly_alex09 wrote:

The new "dark gold" is more than perfect. I see they made better completes,cranks look updated, the Etnies seats look mint,all ...more

Yeah Im digging that sprocket in the gold in the video with Devon. Reminds me of the Tree one, but I like the thick teeth profile.

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

9/30/2015 7:14 AM

I a lot of people hate on Fly but to be honest they have always been one of my favorite companies. I don't think I have ever broken a Fly part and at times half the parts on my bike have been Fly.

|

If it ain't broke...

9/30/2015 8:38 AM

Charliekeet wrote:

Yeah Im digging that sprocket in the gold in the video with Devon. Reminds me of the Tree one, but I like the thick teeth ...more

It's the Tractor sprocket. Looks very good

|

Deez nuts

9/30/2015 8:42 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I use the kink desist cable with my manuals, works awesome.

Can I only buy the cable?

|

Deez nuts

9/30/2015 8:55 AM

fly_alex09 wrote:

Can I only buy the cable?

Yep and it wont scratch up your seat tube

http://www.empirebmx.com/kink-desist-straddle-cable

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/30/2015 8:59 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Yep and it wont scratch up your seat tube

http://www.empirebmx.com/kink-desist-straddle-cable

Thanks. Gonna look for it

|

Deez nuts

9/30/2015 10:21 AM

I want to see the new Devon line and the big stuff. Also , the Yractor chain was the best chain I've ever ridden , it even bent my chain breaker pin it was that strong

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/30/2015 10:34 AM

i just know im trying to sell my fly frame and bunch of parts so i dont have to spend $400 on new frame setup.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/30/2015 10:57 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I want to see the new Devon line and the big stuff. Also , the Yractor chain was the best chain I've ever ridden , it even ...more

You just convinced me to buy it

|

Deez nuts

9/30/2015 11:06 AM

Fly v3 cranks werent bad and my t-1 ruben frame is fly made and the best feeling frame ive had in a long long time.

|

10/1/2015 9:36 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I want to see the new Devon line and the big stuff. Also , the Yractor chain was the best chain I've ever ridden , it even ...more

fly_alex09 wrote:

You just convinced me to buy it

No pin because it was that bent haha . I'll buy another one I think too Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/1/2015 10:17 PM

Only good fly part is the tractor chain. Oneeye ran it for two years before he broke it, that says a lot!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/2/2015 6:02 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Only good fly part is the tractor chain. Oneeye ran it for two years before he broke it, that says a lot!

Have you ever ridden the ruben pedals? Or tires? There are a lot of good parts from flybikes, so shut up

|

Deez nuts