Related:
Create New Tag
Stump1 Stump1
2/5/2007 5:08 AM
I am looking at getting a new frame and wondering if anyone has some input on the 3 amigos frame.
Thanks.
MIKE MIKE
2/5/2007 11:01 AM

i work at a shop and people are pretty in to all the fly frames

GMGuinn GMGuinn
2/5/2007 12:16 PM

Quick! Go to Albes.com. They're having a sale on that bad boy for $199.99. I think it may have been one of their 2424 sales. That means the price is only good for 24 hours and I saw it there yesterday. I've seen this sale before, so it stands to reason that they will bring it back in the future.

joe rides bicycles joe rides bicycles
2/5/2007 5:31 PM
GMGuinn wrote:

Quick! Go to Albes.com. ...more

all fly frames are golden. i know someone with the 3 amigos frame and it seems like a really great frame

ConspiracyBMX518 ConspiracyBMX518
2/5/2007 7:29 PM

looks like a nice frame, has the specs i want but i cant seem to pull $200 out right now plus theextra money for a new spanish BB and integrated headset otherwise id buy it

2/6/2007 1:52 PM
ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

looks like a nice frame, ...more

what size spanish bottom bracket do you have, cause i have an extra 19 mm one i dont use and i dont need it since i run a 22mm crank spindle, i think its still good also

ConspiracyBMX518 ConspiracyBMX518
2/7/2007 1:06 PM
ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

what size spanish bottom ...more

what size spanish bottom bracket do you have, cause i have an extra 19 mm one i dont use and i dont need it since i run a 22mm crank spindle, i think its still good also

i run a mid bb but what i was saying was if i bought the fly 3 amigos i woul dneed money for the BB to go with it
2/7/2007 6:11 PM
ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

what size spanish bottom ...more

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote: joe rides bicycles wrote:
...more

i was talking if you got the frame what size spanish bearing would you need cause i have extra 19 mm which i think are still good that i could give out to you or whatever

chrit chrit
2/11/2007 5:49 AM
]DO NOT GET IT!!!

i hav it and the intergrated seatclamp striped out without any effort. now i have to run a bolt on each side and a little gold strip of metal between the clamp and post because it also stretched somehow witch is a pain because it looks ugly, scratches up the paint, and produces rust.

check it out on my bike check an leave me a comment

http://www.vitalbmx.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=3506&goTab=setup%20check

Post edited by: chrit, at: 2007/02/11 13:53
2/11/2007 9:25 AM
chrit wrote: ]DO NOT GET IT!!!

i hav ...more

you could of tapped out the threds like rethread it all. or you could have drilled out the threads and attach a helicoil to it. both these things could of solved your problem instead of using your 2 bolt way

chrit chrit
2/11/2007 11:09 AM
chrit wrote: ]DO NOT GET IT!!!

i hav ...more

you could of tapped out ...more

i rethreaded it 2 times already thats why i had to do this.

I think im goin to get an s3 though to solve all the problems. I dont trust integrated clamps any more.

chrit.

BRAKELESS-BMX14 BRAKELESS-BMX14
10/6/2009 5:33 PM

i brought back this SUPER OLD POST!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP