Fly Bike Hub

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2010 3:54 PM

So iv been trying to get my bolt out of my axle for a couple of days now and it just wont come out. And i tighten the other side and when i try to losing the bolt that's stuck the other side just losings. So its still stuck in there and i have no clue how to get it out.

|

5/10/2010 4:50 PM

if you can put it onto your dropouts and tighten the side that can move and then loosen the part thats hard to loosen, you can also try to hold the bolt and the internals still so you can get the bolt out, use 2 wrenches for that. i just had trouble with my hub (female wtp) and i loosend enough to get on my forks and that worked so i used a little of both

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/10/2010 4:57 PM

carjakester wrote:

if you can put it onto your dropouts and tighten the side that can move and then loosen the part thats hard to loosen, you can also try to hold the bolt and the internals still so you can get the bolt out, use 2 wrenches for that. i just had trouble with my hub (female wtp) and i loosend enough to get on my forks and that worked so i used a little of both

do that but tighten it hard as shit

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys