Fly Proton Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2014 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2014 3:38 PM

Im wondering if fly is a good brand?...if the bike is strong?... is it priced well?... and good to learn a lot of tricks on?
I need a bigger sized bike.

Always thankful for the help

|

3/11/2014 9:37 PM

Well from what I've heard and seen with my friends their stuff cracks aloot and have a shit warranty department (dont have any personal experience though). I'd recommend a complete by wtp, fit or Sunday if thats what your looking for...id also recommend trying to find a good second hand complete off craigslist or ebay

I'm sure it'll hold up for now if your just learning

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/11/2014 9:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Well from what I've heard and seen with my friends their stuff cracks aloot and have a shit warranty department (dont have any ...more

well i have a fit tech 2.5 now but im to big for it now and it has been having a lot of weird problems so i asked my friend that rides and he said to get fly proton

|

3/11/2014 10:22 PM

It's pretty good but I'd go with Fit , United , or WTP

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/12/2014 12:01 AM

If you are buying a complete you should think about a sunday, wtp or fit.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/12/2014 12:11 AM

For the price, the Fly is better than the Sunday bikes in the rims area. The Fly has double walled rims, the Sunday does not. I would say the Kink Barrier would be a good choice & better than the Fly because it has a full chromoly frame but it comes in a 20.5" top tube only, which is a bit smaller than what you have now which is a 20.75" I believe.

So the Fly would be good especially seeing as how it's a 21" TT so it'd be bigger for you. Only thing I don't like is their warranty.

What's your budget though, maybe you have more options?

|

3/12/2014 12:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

For the price, the Fly is better than the Sunday bikes in the rims area. The Fly has double walled rims, the Sunday does not. ...more

around $500

|

3/12/2014 2:51 PM

What do you ride? Street, dirt, park....?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/12/2014 2:57 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

What do you ride? Street, dirt, park....?

mainly park but everything i just want to ride my bike you know haha

|

3/12/2014 3:08 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/12/2014 3:10 PM

Well this seems pretty dialed. Plus it has a more relaxed geo so it's more stable at parks

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/12/2014 3:25 PM

Save a bit more and get this: https://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102360/2014_Fit_VH_3_Bike.html
pertty good park bike

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx