Fly Ruben tires need help

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2012 5:08 PM

I'm going to run the 2.25 in the front but my question is can I run the 2.15 in the rear because it says on danscomp it's only a front tire but I wanna pretty big back tire too???????

|

8/26/2012 6:00 PM

its fine

|

xBMXx.

8/26/2012 6:16 PM

DylanLow wrote:

its fine

K that's what I thought

|

8/26/2012 6:24 PM

Why dont you just run the tires that come on your bike? Your still getting the Kink? Those Kenda tires arent that bad, certainly if your just starting. Theres no way your gonna NEED aftermarket tires if your JUST buying a bike.

|

8/26/2012 7:09 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

Why dont you just run the tires that come on your bike? Your still getting the Kink? Those Kenda tires arent that bad, certainly if your just starting. Theres no way your gonna NEED aftermarket tires if your JUST buying a bike.

this.

If the bike is brand new don't replace anything. Wait untill something breaks. I used to buy new parts because i wanted a lighter bike but now i regret that because i don't have the money for my broken parts.

|

8/26/2012 7:56 PM

K thx guys I won't

|

8/26/2012 8:45 PM

But I'm just wondering why you cant run the 2.15 fly Ruben in the rear or is it just a suggestion to run it in the front and not the rear???

|

8/26/2012 8:46 PM

Duod56 wrote:

K thx guys I won't

After you own the bike awhile and get comfortable on it, you'll will probably want to change something, maybe a top load stem, maybe bigger bars, a new sprocket, wait till you ride the bike awhile, THEN decide on what you want to buy.

What if you spend $150 on some bad ass cranks then a week later figure out that bigger bars make your bike feel soooo much better and easier to ride. Wait till you know what YOU want. Ride your bike awhile, then ride other peeps bikes, then buy parts.

Having a bike that fits you exactly is so much more important than having a bike thats all the best parts that feels like shit.

|

8/26/2012 8:46 PM

I'm positive it'll fit. I ran one in the back not too long ago on my frame.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/26/2012 8:53 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm positive it'll fit. I ran one in the back not too long ago on my frame.

No but on danscomp it says front tire I know it will fit I'm just wondering if it's okay to run in the rear???

|

8/26/2012 9:09 PM

YES. a tire can be run anyway. STOP with the fucking tire Posts.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/26/2012 9:32 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

After you own the bike awhile and get comfortable on it, you'll will probably want to change something, maybe a top load stem, maybe bigger bars, a new sprocket, wait till you ride the bike awhile, THEN decide on what you want to buy.

What if you spend $150 on some bad ass cranks then a week later figure out that bigger bars make your bike feel soooo much better and easier to ride. Wait till you know what YOU want. Ride your bike awhile, then ride other peeps bikes, then buy parts.

Having a bike that fits you exactly is so much more important than having a bike thats all the best parts that feels like shit.

THIS.

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer

8/27/2012 3:11 AM

You can't run it on the back, as it's not compatible with cassette hubs.

|

8/27/2012 4:07 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

LOLWUT

|

ATF
email: snake8173@gmail.com
refs: theprophet x2

8/27/2012 10:41 AM

I found a solution to run the Ruben rampera 2.15 in the back and fly Ruben 2.25 in the front!!!

|

8/27/2012 12:28 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Snake8173 wrote:

LOLWUT

What the fuck?

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer

8/27/2012 12:29 PM

Duod56 wrote:

I found a solution to run the Ruben rampera 2.15 in the back and fly Ruben 2.25 in the front!!!

Ok..not to bust your bubble or anything...IT'S A TIRE. IF IT FIT IN YOUR FRAME/FORKS, IT WORKS. YOU WILL ROOOLLLLLLLLLL.

|

REPS

8/27/2012 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2012 1:11 PM

Kk so should i go with a 2.15 normal Ruben in back or a Ruben rampera 2.15 in the back

|

8/27/2012 2:19 PM

Duod56 wrote:

Kk so should i go with a 2.15 normal Ruben in back or a Ruben rampera 2.15 in the back

man didn't you fucking get what people told you before why do you need new tires if your buying a new bike.
Go to the specs section and if it does say "THE BIKE IS SOLD WITHOUT THE MOTHER FUCKING TIRES" then you buy them.
otherwise learn how to fucking ride before getting in a forum and pissing off people with pointless threads!

anyway i'm riding both aitkens plyte 2.25 front and rear

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/27/2012 3:58 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

MeRidesBikes wrote:

this.

If the bike is brand new don't replace anything. Wait untill something breaks. I used to buy new parts because i wanted a lighter bike but now i regret that because i don't have the money for my broken parts.

this... there is no need to fix whats not broken

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "