Fly Warranty? - Complete Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2013 7:12 PM

Hey, I was just wondering, is the fly bikes warranty any good and has their customer support improved?

I saw a post from mid-2012 about flybikes and how their customer service was shit etc.

So I contacted both Fly and Ryder (Canadian Distro for Fly) about my broken Fly Stock forks, which are still under warranty (I believe) because the bike is about 9 months old.

Do you think fly will do anything? If not will Ryder do anything?

The LBS told me they don't cover any warranty parts on their BMX bikes... was sort of pissed at that.

|

6/9/2013 7:36 PM

2013 PRODUCTS WARRANTY

- All Flybikes products are warrantied from defect in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.

- This warranty is for the original purchaser and non-transferable.

- This warranty does not cover damages such as dented or bent tubes, damaged bearings, stripped threads, normal wear or anything other than defects in manufacturers workmanship and material.

- If an item is deemed defective under the conditions stated above, bring or send the product and original receipt to the location of purchase. As soon as the location of purchase receives the product, they will get in touch with our local distributor to replace the item in question.

- If you have any problem during this procedure, email us at: info@flybikes.com.

- For this warranty to be valid, register online on www.flybikes.com/warranties/form or fill out and mail the warranty card included on the 2013 products with a copy of the original receipt within 30 days of purchase.

|

fack off

6/9/2013 7:38 PM

Maybe but why are you pissed that your bike shop didn't warranty the part? They only sold it to you, they didn't make the part.

|