One of "those" questions again

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2013 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2013 11:03 PM

OK so im getting a job for the summer and I'm thinking of building a custom and i've hurd good about the fly montana is it really that good? Also I'm 5'5 is 21" Montana to big for me?

|

6/15/2013 11:05 PM

Everything in BMX is preference jesus christ you can't ask us about this stuff if you're building a CUSTOM. Might as well just buy a stock bike...........................

|

6/15/2013 11:43 PM

Yeah dude. There is nothing wrong with wanting new stuff, but i think maybe instead of doing that and buying a ton of stuff, just try and get used to what you got for a bit, Upgrade as you go, dont blow money left and right on completes if you cant do what you build some justice!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/16/2013 7:08 AM

If your bikes fine right now you don't need a whole new bike first off, and if you have to ask vital I don't think you should be getting a custom yet. Also I think 21" is a bit big for your height

|

6/16/2013 8:59 AM

did you ever get your bike back? or did your uncle sell it off.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me