Fly ruben grips.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2011 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2011 4:33 PM

Ever since i started running these. After like 1 or 2 hours into riding the middle of my hand starts to like feel like i have thorn in it kinda..Does anyone else who runs fly's have that problem? It's really weird because my friend who has them do the exact same thing he says. Sorry for the grip thread but yeahh. Why do they do that and how could I fix it if it's fixable because I love them besides that lol. Onlyy answer this if it's happened to you haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2011 4:36 PM

Just got mine about 3 days ago and are starting to break in and they feel pretty awesome to me. Mostly because I cut off the flanges and flipped em around so the flare on the end acts as the flange. I guess I'll have to watch out for your problem though.

|

9/17/2011 5:02 PM

HB Mooky wrote:

Just got mine about 3 days ago and are starting to break in and they feel pretty awesome to me. Mostly because I cut off the flanges and flipped em around so the flare on the end acts as the flange. I guess I'll have to watch out for your problem though.

Theyre amazing besides that dont worry. Its like your hand gets a cramp i guess.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2011 5:27 PM

it happens to all new grips, you just need to work them in.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/17/2011 5:39 PM

carjakester wrote:

it happens to all new grips, you just need to work them in.

Never happened to me before, and my rubens are plenty worn.

|

9/17/2011 8:08 PM

never, mine arent even too worn in yet lol

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

9/17/2011 10:01 PM

This is the third pair of Ruben's I've had and I've never had that problem.

|

4/25/2012 8:45 PM

love them..insanely long lifespan like stupidly long

and insanely comfy

the tread isnt that deep but there insanely comfy and thats what helps them last so long but are the best grips ever
Edit post

|

4/25/2012 8:52 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

and insanely comfy

the tread isnt that deep but there insanely comfy and thats what helps them last so long but are the best grips ever
Edit post

fuck you

|

4/30/2012 12:44 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

and insanely comfy

Edit post

Spenlard wrote:

fuck you

no need to be fucking asshole

|

4/30/2012 12:51 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

your coming on a forum, commenting on old threads (which is stupid) and generally being a twat. stop commenting on old threads

|

parkrat.

4/30/2012 3:30 PM

BmxNinja101 wrote:

and insanely comfy

Edit post

Spenlard wrote:

fuck you

BmxNinja101 wrote:

Get the fuck out you hill billy fuck.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

11/24/2012 12:05 PM

i tear my grips up in a couple weeks had these for a month and they still look new fuckin a++++++++

|

11/24/2012 1:58 PM

biobruce wrote:

i tear my grips up in a couple weeks had these for a month and they still look new fuckin a++++++++

GTFO!!!!!!!! i made the same mistake as a newcomer..they will rip you apart dude. check the dates on threads before you post..or if it is that important to say..bump it or start a new one

|

11/24/2012 2:05 PM

biobruce wrote:

BmxNinja101 wrote:

GTFO!!!!!!!! i made the same mistake as a newcomer..they will rip you apart dude. check the dates on threads before you post..or if it is that important to say..bump it or start a new one

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/24/2012 2:08 PM

biobruce wrote:

BmxNinja101 wrote:

LOL..you always make me laugh my ass off

|