Flybikes tractor, FIT crossfit

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2013 7:53 AM

I am about to order flybikes Tractor and 27t FIT crossfit. Anyone rode it? Any opinion?
I also think about cult OS bolt drive sprocket, which is cheaper and comes in 28t, but has less bolt holes (and isn't US made; and I don't like cult). Anyone would give an opinion what to choose ?

|

11/20/2013 7:56 AM

Sprockets are fully machine made, I don't see how it would make a difference if it's made in the US or not.

|

11/20/2013 8:05 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Sprockets are fully machine made, I don't see how it would make a difference if it's made in the US or not.

Exactly the point. I'd go with the cult honestly. The only reason you need to rotate your sprocket is if you have a guarded sprocket. Also, nothing wrong with Cult. They have quality parts.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/20/2013 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 8:23 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You're convincing. I'm gonna buy cult.

|

11/20/2013 8:15 AM

And question about sprocket wasn't as important as opinion about chain. Are there any better chains in that price ?

|

11/20/2013 8:38 AM

maciej.szczesn wrote:

And question about sprocket wasn't as important as opinion about chain. Are there any better chains in that price ?

I haven't heard any reviews of it really but i want to get one but i can say the worst chain is the shadow interlock v2 so anything else.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/20/2013 8:47 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I haven't heard any reviews of it really but i want to get one but i can say the worst chain is the shadow interlock v2 so anything else.

My friend has one, but he has it since a month and that's not enough to say anything about it.

|

11/20/2013 9:00 AM

27 is way better then 28. Depends how much you ride but having multiple spots to rotate to is nice and the sprocket will last longer. The fly chain is nice so is the odyssey bluebird.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em