Foam pit / barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2007 2:47 PM

Hey im makeing a foam pit in my backyard and need to know how long the rideway should be from ramp to pit any ideas?? and is there a good way to practice barspins without pinching your seat couse i need to put my seat low for tailwhips again and im not use to doing barspins without pinchin and need to practice its one of thos tricks where i lose balance and fall

|

4/18/2007 1:04 AM

It's pretty unnerving but if you throw the bars right it shouldn't upset the bike too much. Or maybe try a seatgrab barspin?

|

4/18/2007 4:46 PM

NZ Shadow wrote:

It's pretty unnerving but if you throw the bars right it shouldn't upset the bike too much. Or maybe try a seatgrab barspin?

yea seatgrab barspin is easy bro i tried to bunnyhop barspin the other day and i almost got my jewels takin away next time i do it ill make sure i got a tight ass shirt on because the bars got stuck in the bar while it spun

|

4/19/2007 7:54 PM

NZ Shadow wrote:

DatboyCel wrote:

yea seatgrab barspin is easy bro i tried to bunnyhop barspin the other day and i almost got my jewels takin away next time i do it ill make sure i got a tight ass shirt on because the bars got stuck in the bar while it spun

barspins, i dont really care for, theres better tricks to learn, and i have no clue how to do them, but some ppl just have the talents for themlaughing

|