Footjam Tailwhip

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2009 6:41 AM

Most of The time i can get the bike round and get both feet either side of the frame, i never seem tto be able to catch the pedals and cycle off, any tips. Are you suppost to hop onto the pedals or catch one while the back wheel is off the ground then land

|

_____ _____
\----------/
\ ____ /
I_I
/ _ \
| | | |
| | | |
|_ | | _|
| |
|_|

10/23/2009 6:44 AM

Watch the pedals the entire time!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 7:17 AM

ive been riding for 3 years now and still cant get them on lock...of course i havent tried for a while

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/23/2009 8:16 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Watch the pedals the entire time!

hmmmm... I'm having problems too. Never tried watching the pedals... gonna give it try after work!

|

10/23/2009 9:23 AM

your best bet is to watch the pedals... i would watch a buncha clips of people doing them... it seem to me alot of times they catch the leading side pedal first. then hops on the other.

|

10/23/2009 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2009 9:40 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

your best bet is to watch the pedals... i would watch a buncha clips of people doing them... it seem to me alot of times they catch the leading side pedal first. then hops on the other.

I just had a go at doing that, also i started to kick the back of the bike using bot my feet, i was only able to catch one pedal, i was definately kicking the bike a lot faster than i was before

|

_____ _____
\----------/
\ ____ /
I_I
/ _ \
| | | |
| | | |
|_ | | _|
| |
|_|

10/23/2009 9:44 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

unitedtrinityht wrote:

I just had a go at doing that, also i started to kick the back of the bike using bot my feet, i was only able to catch one pedal, i was definately kicking the bike a lot faster than i was before

yeah if your catching one pedal just work on it. and you should get that 2nd pedal np

|