Footjam Whips

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2013 2:38 PM

So today i thought why not tongue in 2 mins i had the spin to about 300 degrees but after that i couldn't get it any further sad it always hits the floor. any hints to getting the rest of the 360 and getting back on. Cheers

|

Bruh

4/6/2013 2:42 PM

Do you do them properly, or jamming your foot while riding?
Just lean back while staying over the bars and put your feet back on.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/6/2013 2:48 PM

andyferly wrote:

Wrong. There's a motion for them. Its like lean forward and when its halfways still lean forward but pull in bars a little so the wheel doesn't hit the ground. Than jump and catch the pedals. Don't lean back unless you want to lose your balance.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/6/2013 2:48 PM

just jam foot when riding lol, im gonna do that til i can land it that way then learn to do it properly

|

Bruh

4/6/2013 2:50 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

just jam foot when riding lol, im gonna do that til i can land it that way then learn to do it properly

Also make sure its over or a little pass. Because its easier to catch the pedals than like 315 degrees. Becauase you have to jump to the side and try to get your front foot on first

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/6/2013 2:51 PM

i see, i'll try that tomorrow

|

Bruh

4/6/2013 2:56 PM

andyferly wrote:

dream wrote:

Wrong. There's a motion for them. Its like lean forward and when its halfways still lean forward but pull in bars a little so the wheel doesn't hit the ground. Than jump and catch the pedals. Don't lean back unless you want to lose your balance.

When I do them I lean back but keep the bars forward this helps to balance it out when the back wheel is about to hit the ground.
It also depends on where you do them.
I don't really like em as a trick but if I have to do them I usually do them on banks and the tip I gave him helps.
When you do them flat it's pretty much the same thing, without leaning with your ass back as much.
OP learn them the proper way, hopping in them, looks way better and it allows you to pretty much throw them everywhere, backs , quarters etc.

|

4/6/2013 2:58 PM

Another thing that helps is having your cranks a little tighter so the don't spin around too much.

|

4/6/2013 3:00 PM

my cranks dont spin at all, i know i should sort this out but i cant be bothered cuz its done through my chain and i hate it when it bangs on cs

|

Bruh