Footjam fakie

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2014 11:54 PM

I'm going to start this off by saying that I already know how to footman fakie I just want to know what is the "proper" foot you use to footjam with. I ride right foot forward and I use my left foot to footjam. Is that correct because a friend was practicing footjam hops (he is left foot forward by the way) and he was using his left foot to Foot jam (which is his front foot). Which way is the correct way to do it because after that I started to look up videos to see what people do. I found people do a mixture of both ,where people footjam with their back foot instead of their front foot and others foot jam with their front foot.

I hope this made sense lol

|

8/16/2014 11:59 PM

Front foot is proper.

|

8/17/2014 12:05 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Front foot is proper.

^
Photo

It's not wrong, but it's not proper. ..lol

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/17/2014 12:11 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Front foot is proper.

Poop guess I gotta relearn my footjams.

|

8/17/2014 12:13 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Front foot is proper.

BMXism wrote:

^
Photo

Photo

|

8/17/2014 12:21 AM

BMXism wrote:

^
Photo

I was gonna photoshop this stem onto someone doing a footjam, but I'm too tired.. so use your imagination haha.

|

8/17/2014 7:18 AM

FREE-style bmx man, do whatever is comfortable. won't hurt to learn the other way though, it'll just give you more bike skill.
about everything I do is opposite of the norm
fml

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/17/2014 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2014 12:24 PM

You don't NEED to foot jam with your front foot, but it is easier
Idk if it matters but when you're going into a fakie out of one and you foot jam with your front foot you lands already back pedaling

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/17/2014 12:04 PM

I find it easier doing a footjam with my left foot and I am right footed

|

Bruh