For those who have seen both Deadline and Markit Zero

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2013 9:34 AM

Which video did you like more and why? They're obviously both amazing, but also extremely different, from the filming, editing, music, and vibe, to the riding...

Thoughts?

|

11/15/2013 11:10 AM

I've got both, both pretty good but I thought markit blew deadline out of the water ......start to finish I thought the riding was faster and bigger....also thought it was filmed better with a better soundtrack.....and on deadline the whole gangster stoner bragging image is getting old no one cares

|

11/15/2013 12:25 PM

I think they both represent two different (and equally badass) sides of BMX culture. Personally, I prefer Markit, but there's a good chance I'll change my opinion on that 25 times in the next month.

Buy 'em both. Seriously. You owe it to yourselves.

|

11/15/2013 1:04 PM

Not seen markit yet, seen deadline a million times now tho, doesn't get old.

I'm thinking dubs homegrown is going to better tho. Can't wait for that.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/15/2013 3:06 PM

the only parts i really wanted to see in deadline were tys, garrets, and i forgot who else but in the markit video i wanted to see just about everyone so bad. imo the whole stoner scene thing is annoying, yea in one clips thats cool, but not 90% of the b-roll. idk..they were both crazy but markit for me

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

11/15/2013 4:10 PM

haven't seen markit but deadline was dope. the riding, soundtrack, vibe was super dope.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/15/2013 8:07 PM

Watching Markit Zero gave me a certain high - its filming, music, and production quality were almost as good as the CRAZY clips, watching Deadline just made me go "WHATTT" every other clip, obviously they didn't spend much time making it look good production-wise, but even Garrett said, he wanted raw clips, and those bangers in Deadline really made up for it.

I got to watch Deadline for free, but I bought Markit Zero on iTunes, but I think Markit was 100% worth my money.

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

11/15/2013 8:54 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

Watching Markit Zero gave me a certain high - its filming, music, and production quality were almost as good as the CRAZY clips, watching Deadline just made me go "WHATTT" every other clip, obviously they didn't spend much time making it look good production-wise, but even Garrett said, he wanted raw clips, and those bangers in Deadline really made up for it.

I got to watch Deadline for free, but I bought Markit Zero on iTunes, but I think Markit was 100% worth my money.

that's what makes deadline awesome. raw footage with good music. it's not sugarcoated with hd filming, fancy editing, scenery clips, and inspirational music. just bmx at its finest.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!