For you Mishinn...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2017 7:03 PM

Friend asked my opinion on Eastern Shovelheads for 300 bucks...

Told him BUY THAT SHIT!

and here it is...

In trans gold I believe... winkPhoto

|

12/17/2017 7:46 PM

Nice! Yeah, looks trans gold to me. & bone stock, aside from the stem. Good deal!

|

12/18/2017 4:08 AM

Different stem & tyres and that thing is looking sweet.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

12/18/2017 5:59 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Different stem & tyres and that thing is looking sweet.

I really like the way the tires look personally. My friend will probably get a different stem and bars in the near future. He got a great deal!

|

12/18/2017 6:28 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Different stem & tyres and that thing is looking sweet.

Bulletpup wrote:

I really like the way the tires look personally. My friend will probably get a different stem and bars in the near future. He ...more

Yeah, I like the tires look too. My only issue was the feel of the fat tire? I prefer something thinner. The stem, meh, whatever. It lowers the bars which would be counter to what I like. Other than that it doesn't go with the rest of the bike from a color standpoint. Either way, yeah... great deal!

Is you bud a member of Vital?

|

12/18/2017 6:55 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Different stem & tyres and that thing is looking sweet.

Bulletpup wrote:

I really like the way the tires look personally. My friend will probably get a different stem and bars in the near future. He ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yeah, I like the tires look too. My only issue was the feel of the fat tire? I prefer something thinner. The stem, meh, ...more

I dont think hes into the whole forum thing...lol

Maybe Ill try to get him on here.

The stem matches the rear axle nuts...thats about it, He really likes purple though.

I dont think hes really stuck on how wide his tires are, ive seen him run tons of different tires and he doesnt really seem to care about sizes. I like the big ol tires, if he ever wants to sell the tires he has on now Id buy em from him.

I talked to him about flipping the stem to get a bit more rise, hes planning on doing that but I assume hes either just gonna pick up some tall bars or a top load pretty soon.

|