Fork?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2013 4:22 AM

So i have noticed that the welds of my forks look weird in my opinion.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Are they just really low quality or should i save some money?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/6/2013 4:35 AM

If those are actually BSD you need to warranty those. The drop out doesn't even look like it's touching the fork tubing. Other wise i'd be looking for new forks.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/6/2013 4:44 AM

Wtf lol
The weld like goes in

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/6/2013 5:00 AM

I doubt BSD will just warranty those for that, but I guess it's worth a shot. The area you're worried about is just where the molten metal pooled low. If you're really that concerned about it, take your wheel off and get some better pics. Use a sharpie and point out the areas in question. Or use the modern drawing tools on your comp or phone.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/6/2013 6:20 AM

They are not bsd, its just a sticker that Came with my rims, and i just put that. They are stock forks, verde prism 2012. I will take some pics without the wheel.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

12/6/2013 6:37 AM

In which case I wouldn't worry about it. Theyre bound to break soon, not really quality forks. Id just leave it alone and wait for them to break and order some Odysseys.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/6/2013 9:52 AM

probably a cheap stock fork. Definitely order up an odyssey fork and you're set for life

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/6/2013 1:30 PM

T-rider wrote:

They are not bsd, its just a sticker that Came with my rims, and i just put that. They are stock forks, verde prism 2012. I will take some pics without the wheel.

I've seen tons of Verdes like that, should be fine but it does look a bit thin. Couldn't hurt to email Verde and see if they can do anything but it's okay to ride.

Also why do you have the spacer in between the dropouts & your peg? it goes inside the peg, in between the peg & the bolt

|

12/6/2013 2:41 PM

T-rider wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I've seen tons of Verdes like that, should be fine but it does look a bit thin. Couldn't hurt to email Verde and see if they can do anything but it's okay to ride.

Also why do you have the spacer in between the dropouts & your peg? it goes inside the peg, in between the peg & the bolt

I didnt know that Haha hahaha.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

12/6/2013 3:00 PM

That above straight down view looks pretty thin down their

|