Forks

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2018 8:43 AM

what are your favourite Forks for heavy street ?
mine are :
1. Odyssey BMX "R25" BMX Fork
2. Cult "Sect V3" BMX Fork - Investment Cast
3. Federal Bikes "22" BMX Fork
Let me know down.

|

4/8/2018 8:46 AM

S&M widemouth pitchfork. Solid as hell, and they look badass. I’m fat and land like a meteor.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/8/2018 8:49 AM

Fbm Cb4k's because fbm. I like how the legs don't taper, so they don't look like they'll snap if I sneeze too hard

|

4/8/2018 8:55 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

S&M widemouth pitchfork. Solid as hell, and they look badass. I’m fat and land like a meteor.

S&M all the way dude, my friend has them. Solid ass Forks

|

4/8/2018 9:04 AM

I havent owned too many but I trust my 25's and they have been beat a proper beating so far.

|

4/8/2018 9:06 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Fbm Cb4k's because fbm. I like how the legs don't taper, so they don't look like they'll snap if I sneeze too hard

I was under the impression the taper not only makes for a bit of extra clearance but makes the fork a bit stronger from certain impacts. I could be wrong but my brain seems to want to believe that. Lol

|

4/8/2018 9:19 AM

R25/R32 or Cult Sect V3, both look cool, and come with Lifetime Warranty.

|

4/8/2018 9:24 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

yeah they look cool. It's a Fbm Fork sooo it must be good .

|

4/8/2018 9:26 AM

Skavenger Flat Irons or Bone Deth ones.

|

Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2018 9:27 AM

Phunny93 wrote:

R25/R32 or Cult Sect V3, both look cool, and come with Lifetime Warranty.

r32 are not that responsive (for me) but yeah Odyssey's Forks are fire anyways

|

All these forks will handle street riding, bonus point for odyssey with the 41 thermal stuff.

But on your list you have 3 different offset forks, a 22, a 25 and a 28mm this is something that matters.

To make it quick the shorter offset is good for quick spins, easier to get into noses and tech stuff in general and longer ones are more stable, good when riding transitions and going fast.

|

4/8/2018 9:30 AM

Francky wrote:

All these forks will handle street riding, bonus point for odyssey with the 41 thermal stuff.

But on your list you have 3 ...more

yeah i know that. Normally i do ride around 25. like the odyssey r25 ones .

|

4/8/2018 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2018 10:43 AM

Lemme just wedge in my S&M bias here and say the Pitchfork XLT
I've had them only for a month and a half but they feel solid as hell and I trust my life on them. Especially since I do gaps and jump stairsets with them.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/8/2018 10:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2018 10:47 AM

Had a pair of pitchfork xlt’s last me 10 years , I gave them away a few years ago and their still being rode by a buddy , only part I’ve ever had longer than that was some profile ti spindle race cranks last me 13 years and I still couldn’t break them

|

4/8/2018 10:53 AM

I just realised, I've been on my R25s for 2 years now! wassat

I've been about 90 kilos for that entire time and I've done countless large drops, nose-heavy 3s, a few nose-cases here and there. If they've held up for this long, there's no telling what else they can hold up to...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/8/2018 4:58 PM

My eclat storm forks!

|

brakeless maniac

4/8/2018 5:33 PM

R25's over any fork for me personally, I've had quite a few different brand forks and Odyssey's have always been the best durability/perfomance/weight/warranty/price.

|

4/9/2018 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 9:06 AM

GCBMX69 wrote:

I've had them only for a month and a half but they feel ...more

nice

|

4/9/2018 9:07 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Had a pair of pitchfork xlt’s last me 10 years , I gave them away a few years ago and their still being rode by a buddy , only ...more

10 fucking years riding the same Fork! WTF man that's insane !

|

4/9/2018 9:07 AM

GCBMX69 wrote:

I've had them only for a month and a half but they feel ...more

That's what I run. I did a couple stair sets this weekend, no issues. Again, I'm a big guy and I don't land soft. They're solid as all get out.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/9/2018 9:10 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

I just realised, I've been on my R25s for 2 years now! wassat

I've been about 90 kilos for that entire time and I've done countless ...more

the r25's are the best all the way . plus the warranty.

|

4/9/2018 9:10 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

My eclat storm forks!

i don't have any experience with them. but nice dude

|

4/9/2018 9:11 AM

Cellmember wrote:

R25's over any fork for me personally, I've had quite a few different brand forks and Odyssey's have always been the best ...more

yeah man. the R25 are the best all the way!

|

4/10/2018 10:16 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Had a pair of pitchfork xlt’s last me 10 years , I gave them away a few years ago and their still being rode by a buddy , only ...more

Abdulrahman2000 wrote:

10 fucking years riding the same Fork! WTF man that's insane !

Yeah, pitchforks used to be the only forks I rode until they changed their drop out design. Switched to odyssey, which I feel are most likely the best on the market. Currently running shadow captives to see how they work.

I ran pitchforks for about 15 years.

|