Forks for front brakes

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 5:49 PM

A mate of mine wants to run a front brakes but can't find any forks with V mounts

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

8/4/2013 5:55 PM

V mounts? Why not U mounts?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/4/2013 6:03 PM

Forks don't use v-brake mounts... they use u-brake mounts. That said F25s are by far the best. I have them myself.

|

8/4/2013 6:10 PM

If you want a steep fork with minimal offset, I have a set of older Odyssey flatlands I am looking for a new home for...I think.

I may just strip the paint, polish them and rock em for some front brake action. Maybe.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 6:15 PM

V-Brakes?! BMX use U-Brakes. As mentioned the best Fork with U-BRAKE Mounts are the Odyssey F-25s or if you want to go Super Steep Offset you can get Primo Strand V2s with U-Brake Mounts.

|

Anyway, in addition to the previous suggestions, Deco Fu-Forks can be purchased with mounts, as well as And Forks 23mm model, I THINK

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Anyway, in addition to the previous suggestions, Deco Fu-Forks can be purchased with mounts, as well as And Forks 23mm model, ...more

Yes, and they are removable mounts! PERFECT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 8:05 PM

Whilst forks with V mounts exist, and V brakes make excellent front brakes, you're not going to find any forks with those mounts that are quality unfortunately, only cheap garbage that I wouldn't want anyone to risk their face on

So give up on V's and start looking at forks with U's

|

8/4/2013 9:53 PM

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/8/2013 3:35 PM

Yeah sorry guys I think he wants to run odyssey Evo 2 brakes front and back

|

8/8/2013 3:37 PM

Yeah sorry guys I think he wants to run odyssey Evo 2 brakes front and back and he isn't a flatlander in Britain they ain't to common but let's just say he's different haha
Almost like a 2005 brake setup on a 2013 custom

|

8/8/2013 4:06 PM

SteezySteve wrote:

Yeah sorry guys I think he wants to run odyssey Evo 2 brakes front and back and he isn't a flatlander in Britain they ain't to ...more

You mean pure awesomeness.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2013 4:14 PM

deco, odyssey, s&m, standard

|

It’s all bmx

8/8/2013 4:25 PM

F-25 from odyssey are very strong and durable. Very good warranty too.

dont know much about deco.

you cant go wrong with the odyssey

|