Forks, opinions?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2011 7:34 PM

so i may get macneil blazer forks, nothing else, no others, just tell me about these.

|

Plymouth, England.

7/20/2011 7:38 PM

Trail specific forks

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/20/2011 7:38 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Well I hear good things about the odyssey director forks. They have super thick dropouts and they're really light.
|

7/20/2011 7:40 PM

SafetyFirst wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Well I hear good things about the odyssey director forks. They have super thick dropouts and they're really light.

can you not read? i said im not interested in any others. just opinions on these.

|

Plymouth, England.

7/20/2011 7:41 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

can you not read? i said im not interested in any others. just opinions on these.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

7/20/2011 7:42 PM

SafetyFirst wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Quickeh. wrote:

thanks for you magnificent and truly priceless help/

|

Plymouth, England.

7/20/2011 7:43 PM

no one has them.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/20/2011 7:54 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

thanks for you magnificent and truly priceless help/

Are you new to the internet?

|

7/20/2011 9:41 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

can you not read? his opinion on those is that they suck and the odysseys are better

|

7/20/2011 9:48 PM

If your going to get them and nothing else what's the point of this thread?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/20/2011 9:50 PM

Just get them. Then tell us how they are.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/20/2011 10:03 PM

Well forks come in a wide range of colours, stainless steal, metal, green, plastic, all are good to eat food with wink

Try Mutiny Wands or Fly Lago's? i heard there pretty good
Odyessy Director's, ive seen them snapp a few times but at the end of it RESERCH and find a good pair

|

Decided to burn lots of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

7/20/2011 10:07 PM

i think i miss read the topic, are these trail specific forks?

|

Decided to burn lots of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.