Found a really decently cheap wheelset!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2011 8:44 PM

Fuck yeah made it on Albes!

Odyssey 7KA + KHE Reverse Coaster + 3 Cross Spoked
Odyssey 7KA + Fly Bikes Hub + 3 Cross Spoked

For something like 470 Shipped ^_^

Heres a link to my new updated and new pics Bike check:http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Photo-Video,3/Updated-Bike-Check-few-pics,1220938

|

1/10/2011 8:45 PM

way to expensive. get 2 nitrous single shouts for about 150. thats a tough wheelset right there.

|

1/10/2011 8:46 PM

collin86 wrote:

way to expensive. get 2 nitrous single shouts for about 150. thats a tough wheelset right there.

LOL Go die xD

|

1/10/2011 8:50 PM

collin86 wrote:

way to expensive. get 2 nitrous single shouts for about 150. thats a tough wheelset right there.

This.

|

1/10/2011 8:52 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

This.

Your profile pic dosen't change colours so your not cool anymore, shut up.

|

1/10/2011 8:52 PM

collin86 wrote:

way to expensive. get 2 nitrous single shouts for about 150. thats a tough wheelset right there.

revenge wrote:

LOL Go die xD

haha but seriously that seems a little high. my wheelset is:

front:
vandero2
sapim spokes
sun big city

rear:
profile mini lhd
sapim spokes
sun big city

bought both for a total of: about 280(160 for rear, 120 for front) bought the rear used

|

1/10/2011 8:54 PM

|

1/10/2011 8:54 PM

collin86 wrote:

haha but seriously that seems a little high. my wheelset is:

front:
vandero2
sapim spokes
sun big city

rear:
profile mini lhd
sapim spokes
sun big city

bought both for a total of: about 280(160 for rear, 120 for front) bought the rear used

Are you implying that Rosie O'Donnel can't drive?

|

1/10/2011 8:55 PM

revenge wrote:

Your profile pic dosen't change colours so your not cool anymore, shut up.

Your pussy doesn't taste like chicken anymore so you're not cool.

|

1/10/2011 8:55 PM

NO BECAUSE THEN I HAVE TO GET IT LACED!

|

1/10/2011 8:57 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

This.

revenge wrote:

Your profile pic dosen't change colours so your not cool anymore, shut up.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Your pussy doesn't taste like chicken anymore so you're not cool.

yeah! we dont like fish puss! so nehh

|

1/10/2011 8:58 PM

brianoob wrote:

$80 Federal Freecoaster 10T 48H
+
$20 Odyssey 7KA 48H
=
$100

revenge wrote:

NO BECAUSE THEN I HAVE TO GET IT LACED!

lace it yourself?

|

1/10/2011 9:11 PM

brianoob wrote:

$80 Federal Freecoaster 10T 48H
+
$20 Odyssey 7KA 48H
=
$100

revenge wrote:

NO BECAUSE THEN I HAVE TO GET IT LACED!

brianoob wrote:

lace it yourself?

I fail at it haha.

|

1/10/2011 9:12 PM

revenge wrote:

Your profile pic dosen't change colours so your not cool anymore, shut up.

you have no authority so stfu.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/10/2011 9:13 PM

If you say $470 is cheap then you lose wink

|

1/10/2011 9:14 PM

buy my profiles
txt me 928 587 1306

|

1/10/2011 9:16 PM

carjakester wrote:

you have no authority so stfu.

I was joking so stfu.

|

1/10/2011 9:16 PM

KTM339 wrote:

buy my profiles
txt me 928 587 1306

Your in America dude so I cant.

|

1/10/2011 9:18 PM

oh go to the non-bmx and make a thread if ur interested then

|

1/10/2011 9:19 PM

KTM339 wrote:

oh go to the non-bmx and make a thread if ur interested then

Doing it now.

|

1/10/2011 9:21 PM

Hi guise.

|

1/10/2011 9:22 PM

how much is that USD

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/10/2011 9:23 PM

Wade. wrote:

how much is that USD

$472
No joke.

|

1/11/2011 4:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2011 4:09 AM

revenge wrote:

NO BECAUSE THEN I HAVE TO GET IT LACED!

brianoob wrote:

lace it yourself?

revenge wrote:

I fail at it haha.

I laced my wheel myself without even knowing what to do. But i watched two video's from the guy at EmpireBMX and mine came out perfect, i would definitely try it bro!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/11/2011 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2011 7:37 AM

If you got that rear wheel from Odyssey and Flatland fuel in 48 spoke it would be something like 120 bucks...

just saying.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/11/2011 7:44 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

If you got that rear wheel from Odyssey and Flatland fuel in 48 spoke it would be something like 120 bucks...

just saying.

listen to dave. dave knows best, he aint no fool.

|