Found one of my old parts

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2017 10:55 PM

Years back I had gotten a pair of black label 4d8 cranks, and while searching through my random boxes of crap and found them again, so I painted them and threw them on my bike, will post pictures of them on my bike in my bike check tomorrow but the point of this post was just curious if any of you guys remember them? And have you ever came upon a old part you had and decided to use them?

Photo

There the green ones but painted them black

|

Ride till you die

10/20/2017 11:36 PM

I think it's crazier when you give/sell a part to someone and years later find it still being ridden or something... I don't usually lose or forget about parts that I have lying around here, although I did reinstate my Demolition Mary-Kate hub after 2 years when I bent my BSD's center axle and needed a hub haha

Sometime in 2008 I think it was, I gave my Odyssey Hazard front wheel to a friend who was supposed to pay me for it when he got the money... which obviously never happened. He quit, gave the wheel to someone and I never saw it again. Until 4 years later I was telling someone about it and coincidentally he was friends with the person who was given the wheel, and they left the wheel at his house when they got a new one... so 4 years later I got it back after all but didn't end up riding it

|

10/21/2017 8:18 AM

A buddy of mine got a bike with MY frame stolen years ago, he fell out of BMX for a while, and then randomly a dude he knows swapped BMX parts with a guy and ended up with his back wheel that was on that stolen bike.

Supposedly he was tracking back to try to get things back, but that hasn't happened. Always funny how that works.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/21/2017 10:54 PM

Photo

Photo

Found this also in my heap of used parts, haven't looked in this box for years and found some old goodies, rim is needing to be repaired and probably a better hub but I use to love my alienation black sheep rim
|

Ride till you die

10/22/2017 7:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2017 7:59 AM

HA! The other day I was digging thru my old toolbox & found an original odyssey gyro top cable, still in the package, circa 1988. Guess what part I've been needing!

|

10/22/2017 1:29 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HA! The other day I was digging thru my old toolbox & found an original odyssey gyro top cable, still in the package, ...more

A seat?

|

10/22/2017 2:38 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HA! The other day I was digging thru my old toolbox & found an original odyssey gyro top cable, still in the package, ...more

BcBMX80 wrote:

A seat?

With guns on it

|

10/22/2017 2:41 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

A seat?

Mishinn_Control wrote:

With guns on it

Or just red...

|

10/26/2017 8:11 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

A seat?

Mishinn_Control wrote:

With guns on it

BcBMX80 wrote: