Found some pegs.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2013 2:44 PM

Found some metal Salt pegs that came with my bike. I'm gonna learn how to double peg and feeble on this ramp : Photo

(Far right ledge thing)

Any tips!

|

5/5/2013 2:47 PM

Practice makes perfect. You'll pick it up pretty quick, you just have to go for it

|

5/5/2013 2:58 PM

I actually think feebles are easier than double pegs haha.

|

5/5/2013 3:49 PM

Seems legit.
Tips, I don't know, like try to focus on getting the pegs on, you barely have to hop there so it should be good to learn on.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 5:18 PM

I just leaned feebles today. There so easy. Pretty much just hop on and slide.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/5/2013 5:21 PM

you'll pick it up fast. just go for it. good luck.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/5/2013 6:58 PM

Feebles are my favorite grind. Double peg feels like I'm hitting a tree with a baseball bat. Smiths are cool but the don't feel as good as feebles

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:34 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Feebles are my favorite grind. Double peg feels like I'm hitting a tree with a baseball bat. Smiths are cool but the don't feel as good as feebles

this crank arm grinds fell legit to

does any body do feeble to toothpicks

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/5/2013 8:35 PM

Rocket manuals

|

fack off

5/5/2013 8:38 PM

Get some hubguards. I'm still scared sometimes that I'll grind my frame, spokes, or hubs. I'm trying to save as much as I can for at least 2 hubguards on one side.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 8:41 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Get some hubguards. I'm still scared sometimes that I'll grind my frame, spokes, or hubs. I'm trying to save as much as I can for at least 2 hubguards on one side.

I was like that before I started grinding. From the start of the time I had pegs, I was planning on buying hubguards and to this day I still don't have any.

|

5/5/2013 8:42 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Get Gsport glands. They are good and are pretty cheap.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/5/2013 8:47 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Get Gsport glands. They are good and are pretty cheap.

Best working spoke guard ever.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 11:14 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Rocket manuals

This. I grind a bit but if I didn't do rocket manuals I'd probably go pegless.

|

5/6/2013 1:56 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

i seem to be getting away ok without, just a bit of a grind edge on dropouts. but they are shit parts so the sooner i need to replace, the better :D

|

Bruh

5/6/2013 4:32 AM

Main tip for grinds while learning is put an extra crank In most people go too slow while learning

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.