Frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 10:28 AM

Capitol P-40 Frame, never seen anything on youtube about it, nor here on vital.... any thoughts, I mean I was going to get the Mankind Justice Frame but the seat tube height really does kill it for me.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 10:32 AM

It is a light park frame really. Id be careful on it for throwing it around and doing hard street. But idk what you ride so yeah.. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2013 10:39 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is a light park frame really. Id be careful on it for throwing it around and doing hard street. But idk what you ride so yeah.. haha

yeah 4lbs 2.4oz is pretty trimmed down, I ride more of like not as much vert parks... but more of like... parks with plaza like but still vert style ramps

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 10:41 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is a light park frame really. Id be careful on it for throwing it around and doing hard street. But idk what you ride so yeah.. haha

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah 4lbs 2.4oz is pretty trimmed down, I ride more of like not as much vert parks... but more of like... parks with plaza like but still vert style ramps

I know what you mean. For your style of parks (i ride similar styles of parks) look at something a bit less trimmed down. A lot of the Fit frames would be good for you.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2013 10:45 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is a light park frame really. Id be careful on it for throwing it around and doing hard street. But idk what you ride so yeah.. haha

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah 4lbs 2.4oz is pretty trimmed down, I ride more of like not as much vert parks... but more of like... parks with plaza like but still vert style ramps

MaximusBikes wrote:

I know what you mean. For your style of parks (i ride similar styles of parks) look at something a bit less trimmed down. A lot of the Fit frames would be good for you.

hmm. what do you think of the benny?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 11:48 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah 4lbs 2.4oz is pretty trimmed down, I ride more of like not as much vert parks... but more of like... parks with plaza like but still vert style ramps

MaximusBikes wrote:

I know what you mean. For your style of parks (i ride similar styles of parks) look at something a bit less trimmed down. A lot of the Fit frames would be good for you.

James_Letten17 wrote:

hmm. what do you think of the benny?

lame. get the TD350. it's got good geo for all around so if later you decide to start riding more trails or whatever, it'll still be stable.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 12:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I know what you mean. For your style of parks (i ride similar styles of parks) look at something a bit less trimmed down. A lot of the Fit frames would be good for you.

James_Letten17 wrote:

hmm. what do you think of the benny?

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

lame. get the TD350. it's got good geo for all around so if later you decide to start riding more trails or whatever, it'll still be stable.

nah, I like to be able to land once in a while, and I could never feel used to that length of rear end, anything under 13.5 is something I can enjoy I like shorter rears but a longer front

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2013 12:29 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

hmm. what do you think of the benny?

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

lame. get the TD350. it's got good geo for all around so if later you decide to start riding more trails or whatever, it'll still be stable.

James_Letten17 wrote:

nah, I like to be able to land once in a while, and I could never feel used to that length of rear end, anything under 13.5 is something I can enjoy I like shorter rears but a longer front

dude. you really think you are going notice one tenth of an inch in the rear? Damn you must be retarded. "I like to land once in a while" lol what the fuck? 74.5 and 13.6 make everything unlandable? I have yet to experiance this phenomenon on my frame with a 74.5 and 13.625. I actuall wish the CS was longer it would feel way better for mannys.
EDIT: Everyone of my friends that has gone from 75 to 74.5 likes the 74.5 better

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 12:43 PM

Get the new MotoMike. It keeps things modern but still all around , with a 75.25 HT and a 13.35 - 13. 85 CS. Although it has a 9" standover tongue

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2013 1:37 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

lame. get the TD350. it's got good geo for all around so if later you decide to start riding more trails or whatever, it'll still be stable.

James_Letten17 wrote:

nah, I like to be able to land once in a while, and I could never feel used to that length of rear end, anything under 13.5 is something I can enjoy I like shorter rears but a longer front

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

dude. you really think you are going notice one tenth of an inch in the rear? Damn you must be retarded. "I like to land once in a while" lol what the fuck? 74.5 and 13.6 make everything unlandable? I have yet to experiance this phenomenon on my frame with a 74.5 and 13.625. I actuall wish the CS was longer it would feel way better for mannys.
EDIT: Everyone of my friends that has gone from 75 to 74.5 likes the 74.5 better

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 1:42 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

you said a 13.6 was too long but a 13.5 is ok. that is retarded

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 1:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

dude. you really think you are going notice one tenth of an inch in the rear? Damn you must be retarded. "I like to land once in a while" lol what the fuck? 74.5 and 13.6 make everything unlandable? I have yet to experiance this phenomenon on my frame with a 74.5 and 13.625. I actuall wish the CS was longer it would feel way better for mannys.
EDIT: Everyone of my friends that has gone from 75 to 74.5 likes the 74.5 better

James_Letten17 wrote:

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

you said a 13.6 was too long but a 13.5 is ok. that is retarded

Collin, you can feel that in a rearend. thats the difference of a halflink too.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

12/8/2013 1:52 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

dude. you really think you are going notice one tenth of an inch in the rear? Damn you must be retarded. "I like to land once in a while" lol what the fuck? 74.5 and 13.6 make everything unlandable? I have yet to experiance this phenomenon on my frame with a 74.5 and 13.625. I actuall wish the CS was longer it would feel way better for mannys.
EDIT: Everyone of my friends that has gone from 75 to 74.5 likes the 74.5 better

James_Letten17 wrote:

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

you said a 13.6 was too long but a 13.5 is ok. that is retarded

I was referring to Dugan's airs. haha, I know that difference in geo would make near to no difference at all. I just like quicker, more tech oriented parts, I mean for crying out loud, I could get a 12.9 rear and slam it with a skinny tire... but no, I just want a much shorter rear, with a longer top tube. not saying I am going to get a 12.9 rear either, I was thinking more of a 13-13.5.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 1:53 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

you said a 13.6 was too long but a 13.5 is ok. that is retarded

SnM An1mal wrote:

Collin, you can feel that in a rearend. thats the difference of a halflink too.

I GUESS you might... but it wont be alot, I mean a .1 difference... damn you must be part computer to feel that difference

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/8/2013 1:54 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

"I like to land once in a while" was a dugan joke. don't be so serious

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

you said a 13.6 was too long but a 13.5 is ok. that is retarded

SnM An1mal wrote:

Collin, you can feel that in a rearend. thats the difference of a halflink too.

I honestly cant feel that difference.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 2:52 PM

Chainstay length isnt the only factor in frames, different things effect how responsive it is. I can tell you .1 cs length doesnt feel that different and you can adjust. A 13 inch chainstay wont make you learn flat 3s.

|

12/8/2013 4:12 PM

Get the subrosa dtt frame, do something different.

|

It’s all bmx