Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2014 7:18 PM

Can someone find me a strong frame with a 13.6 or lower chain stay, 20.75 or lower TT and a 8.5 or maybe lower seat tube. I'm only about 5 feet and I ride dirt street and park. I looked at the sunday soundwave and the stolen cherry so there's something to start you off haha

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

1/20/2014 7:20 PM

T-1ruben.

|

1/20/2014 7:31 PM

fit mac has nice street geo, but its not crazy, and itll work for all terrain
s&m atf is all terrain lol, and meets your criteria
united rigal is one of the strongest frames out, and has pretty nice geo for most stuff
the reuben is nice aswell
as long as it isnt a blackeye, failure, or haro
you would be best off with a 20.25-20.6
13.25 and higher chainstay
75 headtube
standover doesnt really matter, not a lot of frames that are sub 8.5 afaik

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/20/2014 8:08 PM

Wtp Lofi if you can find one

|

1/21/2014 8:32 AM

Wtf is with people being so lazy? Seriously?

GO TO DANSCOMP.COM AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/21/2014 8:44 AM

There is plenty of Frames that are very good, but the Sunday Soundwave and the Stolen Legion Frames are two frames I'm very impressed with at the moment.

The Sunday has the Wave Downtube and Toptube and Boxed Chainstays for dent resistance. It also has Hollow Dropouts which due to their thickness are stronger than normal Dropouts. It also is Post-Weld Heat Treated and has a lifetime warranty.

The Legion has the Vortex Downtube, which is similar to the Wave Downtube. It is also Post-Weld Heat Treated. I'm not sure what warranty it has.

|

1/21/2014 8:46 AM

This is a great frame, and not super expensive either. I have one, and also a Soundwave. Both are beasts!
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/21/2014 2:06 PM

How's the stolen cherry frame? Anyone snap it or dent it?

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky