Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2009 7:58 PM

Just curious which of these frames you think is the best and why. Fit Aitken s3.5, Sunday Funday, or Tree Lil' Buddy. I dont want to hear any brand biased info just curious of what you guys think about the geometry and strength of these frames. I did my own research on them but Ive never ridden or seen any of these in person. I dont think Im getting a frame anytime soon but I just want to know so I have something to hope for lol.

|

8/1/2009 8:01 PM

I would get the tree hands down
aitken is light but tubing is tiny and dents easily
funday is a little heavier than both
tree is just such a legit company who took plenty of time devoloping a great frame

|

another day, another dollar

8/1/2009 8:05 PM

Yeah thats why I liked the tree cuz its not really a huge company so I think they still care about their products lol. But Im not too worried about weight, so if weights the only problem with the funday then idk that might be better. Then again Tree's in-expirence could be a problem(but I think they did their homework on this frame) Has anyone tried one before?
And what about the geometry? Im coming off of a long bike with a long chainstay but I think I can get used to anything.

|

8/1/2009 8:08 PM

sunday is definately a ruputable company and the frames are great.
i would call tree and talk to them about the frame to find out more

|

another day, another dollar

8/1/2009 8:09 PM

google it wrote:

sunday is definately a ruputable company and the frames are great.
i would call tree and talk to them about the frame to find out more

yea you should consider getting the tree

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

8/1/2009 8:19 PM

i like the looks of the tree
but sundays are bomb proof

|

8/1/2009 8:45 PM

motofreak can u make me a vital sig thing please

|

8/1/2009 8:47 PM

Yeah sure what do you want on it?

|

8/1/2009 8:48 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

Yeah sure what do you want on it?

somethin like yours but diff colors and ryan clark instead of moto freak and ride bmx in the corner could u do tht?

|

8/1/2009 8:49 PM

you want the crows too? and what about font?

|

8/1/2009 8:59 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

you want the crows too? and what about font?

font somethin like graffiti and the shadow conspiracy crows ya but diff color if u dnt care

|

8/1/2009 9:01 PM

motofreak still thincking of making my fit sig

|

Sun City bikes Pro team

8/1/2009 9:06 PM

Yeah.

|

8/1/2009 9:08 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

Yeah.

you makin it ?

|

8/1/2009 9:12 PM

can the backround be zebra stripes?

|

8/1/2009 9:12 PM

funday

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/1/2009 9:17 PM

Do you want zebra stripes or shadow crows?(I wish I knew how to make it look like a zebra behind all the shadow logos.. lol idk how to explain it but i would look cool) so I need to know colors, I couldnt find a good graffiti font since ive never downloaded one butI chose one I think you would like. just give me a color scheme right now its black and white.

|

8/1/2009 9:23 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

Do you want zebra stripes or shadow crows?(I wish I knew how to make it look like a zebra behind all the shadow logos.. lol idk how to explain it but i would look cool) so I need to know colors, I couldnt find a good graffiti font since ive never downloaded one butI chose one I think you would like. just give me a color scheme right now its black and white.

i was gonna say zebra strips as the backround then throw the shadow crows in red then ryan clark and ride bmxin the corner in red lol

|

8/1/2009 9:27 PM

i would go with the sunday just based on the lifetime warranty alone

|