Frame Advice?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2014 7:33 AM

Hey Vital I Need Help Im Buying A Frame This Week But Cant Decide Im Deciding Between fit benny l frame and fit wifi frame because I Ride street tech style and luvvvv to spin i want the wifi but not bejng a weight weenie or anything Its Kinda heavy and i like light frames thats easy to throw around plz help guys and give me suggestions

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

5/5/2014 7:54 AM

Get the lighter one then.

|

5/5/2014 12:36 PM

Bump

|

BmxSavage

5/5/2014 12:42 PM

Holy shit

whats 1+1=?

I've got the Wifi.. it's solid. Actually the few ounces it has on the Benny, is a plus for me. Too light of frames sketch me out kinda.
When you realize how light a bmx bike is for what it is and what you can do with them..it's not heavy anymore. Heavy is in your head.

Get the Benny for light techy street shit. The Wifi I'd trust more for burly street riding.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/5/2014 4:26 PM

Okay Ill Get Wifi Thanksss Guys

|

BmxSavage

5/5/2014 8:18 PM

Too many wifis around ....get something other then fit

|

5/5/2014 8:29 PM

^^^^That

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/5/2014 10:53 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^^That

this

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/6/2014 6:13 AM

WHo cares? If its good for the prize is good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx