Frame/Fork/Bar/Stem Kits

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2014 11:49 PM

So I'm probaly buying shit off Ricked Em for cheap ( Thanks man ) but for a proper build up later on I was looking at bike kits. I know Colony sells them. Like at my LBS they have a Miner frame , Dagger forks and some Colony bars and stem that I don't know. Or even Premium CK kits with CK frame fork and bars in gold with a black sub 10 stem.

Anyone know more? And where can I purchase those online?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/23/2014 7:46 AM

I've seen frame/forks and frame/bars online but never seen all 3 in 1 kit

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/23/2014 8:01 AM

They should do that more.

Road frame setups usually have at minimum a fork.

A lot of MTB's do too.

We should get in on that as options.

But that would also eliminate some customizing. Catch 22 there. Maybe make it cost somewhere around the mid-upper complete pricing if it is all aftermarket stuff?

Or offer the highest level complete frame fork bars stem combo for like 200 less than the complete since it is just the main stuff?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/23/2014 8:37 AM

Mutiny & Shadow did this years ago just without bars

http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Frames,7/Mutiny/Sinister-Kit,886

Photo

|

8/23/2014 8:45 AM

And I was kicking myself soo hard for not getting that setup.

That think was awesome.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/23/2014 9:31 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

They should do that more.

Road frame setups usually have at minimum a fork.

A lot of MTB's do too.

We should get in on that ...more

haro does that with the zebra frame, its basically on the level of a stock full chromo frame

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/23/2014 10:49 AM

Idk if it's still a thing but s&m did the WTF frame/fork/bar combo

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/23/2014 11:02 AM

Best thing to do would be to talk to a shop and work out a price as a kit.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

8/23/2014 11:20 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Idk if it's still a thing but s&m did the WTF frame/fork/bar combo

it was just frame/fork

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/23/2014 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 10:18 PM

A kit would be 530$ I believe from my LBS. I might order online. Or a complete. People wil hate me but I'm thinking of a CK build. Because it's all in gold which I'm hoping for , decent quality somewhat , but the kit is good and the specs fit my riding.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short