|

3/6/2019 12:02 PM

with all of the salt parts, it could be a WTP complete

|

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_eli.173_/
Bike Check - Coming Soon!
Refs - dikdiamond

3/6/2019 12:09 PM

It looks like it could be an older WTP Justice. Is there a gusset on the down tube?(I cant tell o. My phone)If so, check if it is stamped.

|

3/6/2019 12:11 PM

Isn't that a WTP sticker on the head tube?

|

3/6/2019 12:18 PM

Forks are Fly 3 Amigos, knew I recognized that top cap

not sure about the frame but that downtube/bb junction looks really familiar

|

3/6/2019 12:28 PM

upon further investigation it looks like Fly had a couple forks with that top cap and fork shape so it might be a different model.

frame might be a Fly too, Pantera is my best guess but I can’t find good enough photos of the junction to confirm

|

3/6/2019 12:44 PM

Who cares just ride

|

fack off

3/6/2019 12:48 PM

Tighten that sprocket bolt.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/6/2019 12:50 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Who cares just ride

He does, you twat. get out of here with the “who cares just ride” on identification threads already. Maybe he’s curious or wants to make sure it’s not hi-ten garbage or something

how dare you just want to know what parts they are, op

|

3/6/2019 3:54 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

It looks like it could be an older WTP Justice. Is there a gusset on the down tube?(I cant tell o. My phone)If so, check if it is stamped.

Those chainstay brake mounts make me think it is not a WTP frame.

|

3/6/2019 4:03 PM

Frames a fly three amigos

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/6/2019 4:07 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Jawz13 wrote:

Those chainstay brake mounts make me think it is not a WTP frame.

You're right, I didn't even notice. The Salt parts and the color scheme made me think WTP.

|

3/6/2019 4:49 PM

It's a Fly frame.

|

3/6/2019 6:33 PM

I think the Mosca, Diablo and maybe one other frame had the crazy bottom bracket junction like that.

|

3/6/2019 6:58 PM

Laz wrote:

I think the Mosca, Diablo and maybe one other frame had the crazy bottom bracket junction like that.

Might be true, but this one can't be a Mosca or Diablo. This has an integrated seat clamp, those do not and the Diablo has seat stay brake mounts.

Four is right, it's a 3 Amigos frame. In a different thread on another site someone thought they had a Pantera frame here but it was confirmed to be a 3 Amigos, and all the photos look exactly like OPs.

almost positive the forks are also 3 Amigos like I stated before just going by this photo, but again I couldn't find conclusive photos. 99% sure though.

|

3/6/2019 9:16 PM

Not too sure?!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

3/8/2019 4:57 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Isn't that a WTP sticker on the head tube?

Its a russian bmx shop sticker its not a wtp for sure

|

3/8/2019 2:52 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Tighten that sprocket bolt.

Never

|

3/8/2019 2:53 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Might be true, but this one can't be a Mosca or Diablo. This has an integrated seat clamp, those do not and the Diablo has seat stay brake mounts.

Four is right, it's a 3 Amigos frame. In a different thread on another site someone thought they had a Pantera frame here but it was confirmed to be a 3 Amigos, and all the photos look exactly like OPs.

almost positive the forks are also 3 Amigos like I stated before just going by this photo, but again I couldn't find conclusive photos. 99% sure though.

Your eyes are damn brilliant thanks its a fly amigos frameset

|