Frame bags

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2020 12:24 PM

Does anyone on here have experience with the Merritt corner pocket v2 or the odyssey 2-in-1 frame bags?

Or have any recommendations from other brands that make frame bags

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

4/28/2020 1:20 PM

They're pretty good, helps with frontflips.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

4/28/2020 1:21 PM

You’re better than this...

|

4/28/2020 7:56 PM

Personally i think they’re ridiculous. We sell them at the shop i work at and they cost like $60. Just for a tiny pocket.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/28/2020 8:48 PM

if you have a sewing machine you could make one for cheap or free..

I personally hate having shit rattling around making noise, connected to my bike.

|

4/28/2020 9:08 PM

Nothing screams "look at me! I'm a really cool guy!" Like a bike purse

|

4/28/2020 9:11 PM

Also, this:
Photo

|

4/28/2020 9:27 PM

Photo
|

4/28/2020 9:36 PM

do you want a purse too while you’re at it

|

5/5/2020 11:23 AM

I don't use one, but honestly I've thought about this before and personally I'm not the kind of rider that likes having shit move around everywhere all rattling and shit (Not a weight thing at all just a heads up). I mean I can barely stand having my pack on my back that I use to carry tools around (though this debatably makes me a better rider because I also use it to determine where I'm shifting my weight while doing balance tricks)

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

5/5/2020 11:25 AM

just use a sock and a shoe lace.

|

5/5/2020 11:28 AM

pnj wrote:

just use a sock and a shoe lace.

It also doubles as a girlfriend when it's bedtime.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

5/5/2020 12:47 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Does anyone on here have experience with the Merritt corner pocket v2 or the odyssey 2-in-1 frame bags?

I actually really like the gipsy bag that simone barraco ridea with or the one billy perry has and sells but ill be honest with ya, as a sewer that has experience with sewing bags. The amount of money they want for them is a crystal clear Thief. You can customise your kind of material type and style and pattern style and that will be more cheap. Or you can do it all by yourself if you know the job.
About the noise ppl said, you can brake the head zipper and put a cord instead and thatll work

|

5/5/2020 12:54 PM

Why not look into a small triangle bike bag from amazon or something if you need a bike bag?

https://www.amazon.com/kinla-Bicycle-Mountain-Triangle-Reflective/dp/B07WPTKNNQ/ref=sr_1_28?dchild=1&keywords=bike+frame+bag&qid=1588708180&sr=8-28

I have a random one from Magna (yea, the former target bike brand) I got off a free bike and I used it like twice on my BMX when I had no brakes for a bit. Worked ok, but I have pockets for my wallet/keys/phone, so I put a small allen set and a tube in it for street missions.

I just go to parks for the most part, so I bring a backpack with whatever I need.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/5/2020 2:31 PM

Shaked wrote:

I actually really like the gipsy bag that simone barraco ridea with or the one billy perry has and sells but ill be honest with ya, as a sewer that has experience with sewing bags. The amount of money they want for them is a crystal clear Thief. You can customise your kind of material type and style and pattern style and that will be more cheap. Or you can do it all by yourself if you know the job.
About the noise ppl said, you can brake the head zipper and put a cord instead and thatll work

Most of those bags, are just common blanks they buy in bulk and rebrand. You can find a lot of the stuff straight from factory. Unless it's states as "manufactured from scratch", you could easily get 1 from a factory at a fraction of the cost. Just gotta find that specific blank.

And even then, those made in house still usually borrow the patterns from a previous source.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/5/2020 3:23 PM

Or you could be really cool and get a fanny pack. I'll admit, had a Vision hip pack in the early 90s, great for holding your Walkman and several tapes.

|

5/5/2020 6:21 PM

I have a small road race frame bag and a messenger backpack. Almost never use either, but if I'm only carrying a few tools and a tube, I'd rather have it tightly velcroed to the frame than bouncing around on my back and collecting sweat. Less than $20 each for off brand stuff. I'm all for supporting the industry, but paying 3x as much for something I barely use seems silly.

|

Remember when you could ride all day and not be sore for a week?
Instagram: @theothermaj

5/6/2020 8:33 AM

4130Junkie wrote:

Or you could be really cool and get a fanny pack. I'll admit, had a Vision hip pack in the early 90s, great for holding your Walkman and several tapes.

Speaking of which, why does everyone wear their fanny pack on the front? Especially when fanny refers to your ass.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

5/7/2020 1:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2020 1:22 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

Speaking of which, why does everyone wear their fanny pack on the front? Especially when fanny refers to your ass.

I think the US is the only place fanny means arse. We call then “bum bags” in Australia.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

5/7/2020 4:54 AM

I think im just gonna get one of these

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/7/2020 12:50 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I think the US is the only place fanny means arse. We call then “bum bags” in Australia.

I think it actually comes from europe. The only person I’ve known to actually use it on a regular basis is my grandmother but she was old school French.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

5/7/2020 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2020 1:51 PM

Shaked wrote:

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Most of those bags, are just common blanks they buy in bulk and rebrand. You can find a lot of the stuff straight from factory. Unless it's states as "manufactured from scratch", you could easily get 1 from a factory at a fraction of the cost. Just gotta find that specific blank.

And even then, those made in house still usually borrow the patterns from a previous source.

I know man, the same goes for shirts and etc and you can even say that on many other shit like this.
Its a sad thing ppl dont know these things, i am a positive dude i think its cool to support some ppl, brands and more but the prices for those frame bags are really whats called thief..

|

5/7/2020 2:18 PM

Shaked wrote:

I know man, the same goes for shirts and etc and you can even say that on many other shit like this.
Its a sad thing ppl dont know these things, i am a positive dude i think its cool to support some ppl, brands and more but the prices for those frame bags are really whats called thief..

Yeah man, I didn't learn about that kind of stuff until I owned a clothing brand.

It's nuts how many things are just mass produced and relabeled. And like for a single color screen print shirt, the general price is $25. If you buy those blanks in bulk, it's like a 15-20$ profit lol.

Can't imagine the profit on those bags tbh

|

Come back with a warrant.