Frame...cant decide, need everyone opinion...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2018 6:57 PM

Motoross v2 sunday or fiend Garrett Reynolds v2 frame? Which would you go with? Gonna be doing street and jumps/dirt

|

8/15/2018 7:20 PM

Both are rad frames. I rode the Reynolds V1 frame for a good while and had no complaints...

I would personally go with the Motoross. The geo looks a little more comfy for jumps and trails and looks good for street... I would go with that. Plus, the Motoross is on sale for $289.95 too...

But i would go with a Soundwave V3 personally..the geo on it and the Motoross are identical except for the standover height, 8.8" on the Motoross and 9" on the Soundwave V3. The Soundwave is arguably stronger, AND it has a LIFETIME warranty against breaking/ bending...

Go with the Soundwave V3.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/15/2018 7:50 PM

Yup I've been looking at the soundwave too. Might just have to send that little extra$ haha! Just dont like this years colors(my opinion) thank for the input

|

8/15/2018 7:57 PM

jerrysmoaks00 wrote:

Yup I've been looking at the soundwave too. Might just have to send that little extra$ haha! Just dont like this years ...more

I got a v2 for sale...

|

8/15/2018 8:47 PM

I met some guy with the tea green Reynolds a couple days ago , he was doing bar manual grind lines , gap tbogs , almost hop whips flat and he did a predator switch 180 on a flat rail which 2qs wild . He said he loved it and damn it looked sweet too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/15/2018 9:31 PM

jerrysmoaks00 wrote:

Motoross v2 sunday or fiend Garrett Reynolds v2 frame? Which would you go with? Gonna be doing street and jumps/dirt

Soundwave, if you wanna know why you can look at my sob story in the other thread.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

8/17/2018 7:11 AM

Cult.

|

8/17/2018 7:17 AM

dead goon wrote:

Cult.

Sunday.

|

8/17/2018 11:06 AM

dead goon wrote:

Cult.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sunday.

Sunday.

|

8/17/2018 11:26 AM

dead goon wrote:

Cult.

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sunday.

dead goon wrote:

Sunday.

The V3 Soundwave in 21.25 is pretty attractive.

Id get one if I didnt already have too many bikes/frames.

|

8/17/2018 11:28 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sunday.

dead goon wrote:

Sunday.

Bulletpup wrote:

Sell the Street Sweeper build and the 21" Soundwave and pick up a 21.25" V3silly

|

8/17/2018 11:30 AM

Yeah, Bullet has too many bikes laughing

|

8/17/2018 11:46 AM

Total

|

8/17/2018 11:56 AM

dead goon wrote:

Sunday.

Bulletpup wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sell the Street Sweeper build and the 21" Soundwave and pick up a 21.25" V3silly

I am always trying to sell my extra parts and end up with more than what I started with...lol

|

8/17/2018 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2018 12:10 PM

dead goon wrote:

I dont even know what Im going to do if I end up liking my Nightshift on the dirt...

I feel like I want just one bike since I usually only ride one build.

But then I feel like I need a backup if things break and then I need a bike for friends if their bike is down or they dont have one.

My dad is in town and i have a bike he can ride and my wife is riding with us too so I will have just enough bikes for everybody this coming sunday.

Its kinda like having extra plates for when you have guests over. Nice to have when you need it but a pain to store and maintain.

|

8/17/2018 12:02 PM

dead goon wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I dont even know what Im going to do if I end up liking my Nightshift on the dirt...

I feel like I want just one bike since I ...more

Loved the last paragraphlaughinglaughing

|

8/17/2018 12:11 PM

For sure. Having a back up is good. Think I might build up a back up T1 laughing

|

8/17/2018 12:20 PM

dead goon wrote:

For sure. Having a back up is good. Think I might build up a back up T1 laughing

I wish the skapegoat frame had a shorter back end I'd get one. I still have my 2012 hickerson

Also op the fiend is what I'd get.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.