volume triangle

custom S&M aft

fit mac

|

5/10/2013 6:20 PM

Don't get the VolumePhoto

|

5/10/2013 6:22 PM

Fuck why'd that turn out so gross? Guess that's what I get for doing that all on my phone

|

5/10/2013 6:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck why'd that turn out so gross? Guess that's what I get for doing that all on my phone

show me how to do that i has a smart phone 8===D

|

5/10/2013 6:28 PM

oh never mind lol

|

5/10/2013 6:35 PM

any drawing app and just draw a triangle then use a meme maker app to write illuminati in it

|

5/10/2013 6:37 PM

I'd go with the soundwave, that frame looks so solid.

|

5/10/2013 6:54 PM

Just pic one, they're all pretty much the same

|

fack off

5/10/2013 7:06 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I'd go with the soundwave, that frame looks so solid.

yea i want to but they only have 21" everywhere and Jim C told me they wont have anything shorter till the middle of next month

|

5/10/2013 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 7:22 PM

Why man, you ride super hard, and break ratchets and other top parts. I just need a solid piece of metal as a frame.

/sarcasm

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 7:25 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Why man, you ride super hard, and break ratchets and other top parts. I just need a solid piece of metal as a frame.

/sarcasm

i broke the ratchet in less than a month fuck that hub..... and fuck George french with a ratchet

|

5/10/2013 7:37 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

i broke the ratchet in less than a month fuck that hub..... and fuck George french with a ratchet

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/10/2013 7:48 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

/sarcasm

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

this is what you need. since you seem to be so tough on your parts and the ratchet didnt work
toughest frame ever

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 7:55 PM

tomdon wrote:

this is what you need. since you seem to be so tough on your parts and the ratchet didnt work
toughest frame ever

That thing is a beast haha.

Pretty sure he just takes his stuff apart to make sure the illuminati isn't spying on him inside his parts, then he throws out an essential piece thinking it's a micro camera spying on his every move, causing the part to fuck up.

yep that's it

|

5/10/2013 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 8:01 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

tomdon wrote:

toughest frame ever

sundaybmxRR wrote:

That thing is a beast haha.

Pretty sure he just takes his stuff apart to make sure the illuminati isn't spying on him inside his parts, then he throws out an essential piece thinking it's a micro camera spying on his every move, causing the part to fuck up.

yep that's it

you just blew your cover. he's onto us. lmfao

i should check my ratchet for a hidden illuminati camera. ima go do that

|

5/10/2013 8:02 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

/sarcasm

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Pic's of the broken ratchet?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/10/2013 8:11 PM

Curious, what the fuck is a Volume Triangle?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/10/2013 8:12 PM

Me? wrote:

bermuda, like the bermuda triangle. a sad attempt at being funny

|

5/10/2013 8:28 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

/sarcasm

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Pic's of the broken ratchet?

4 years ago when that junk first came out

|

5/10/2013 8:30 PM

Me? wrote:

tomdon wrote:

haha you made me laugh tongue

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/10/2013 8:30 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

/sarcasm

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

tomdon wrote:

toughest frame ever

i wanted one of those so bad when i was in high school

|

5/10/2013 8:31 PM

Me? wrote:

tomdon wrote:

more of a commonsense thing hahaha

|

5/10/2013 10:21 PM

Gold Chrome with intergrated chain tensioners....yes please.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/10/2013 10:31 PM

Me? wrote:

tomdon wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Ah, this thread made me stupid.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/10/2013 10:34 PM

tomdon wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Me? wrote:

Ah, this thread made me stupid.

ITS ME!!!!!

|

5/10/2013 10:47 PM

You are mentally handicapped aren't you. I believe gsport replaces anything you break from them. Your just a dumbass for not sending it in and I garuntee it was user error.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/10/2013 10:50 PM

future FBM wrote:

You are mentally handicapped aren't you. I believe gsport replaces anything you break from them. Your just a dumbass for not sending it in and I garuntee it was user error.

From what I saw when I dug up old threads on tcub when he first "broke it", he didn't even talk to George. He emailed Empirebmx for some reason acting like they should replace it.

|

5/10/2013 11:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

From what I saw when I dug up old threads on tcub when he first "broke it", he didn't even talk to George. He emailed Empirebmx for some reason acting like they should replace it.

hahaha your really creepin

|

5/10/2013 11:14 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

You told me to look it up dumbfuck.

Actually I'm part of the illuminati patrolling your life and quite frankly you're a retard.

|

5/10/2013 11:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You told me to look it up dumbfuck.

Actually I'm part of the illuminati patrolling your life and quite frankly you're a retard.

good boy wink

|