Frame comparison

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2010 6:05 PM

Federal Morrow(my choice right now)
Federal Dan Lacey(dont like the wishbones but whatever)
United Mothership

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:06 PM

Mothership!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

5/5/2010 6:09 PM

do you own/owned it?

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:10 PM

DAN LACEY DAN LACEY DAN LACEY

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:12 PM

Verde. wrote:

DAN LACEY DAN LACEY DAN LACEY

WISHBONE WISHBONE WISHBONE= GAY GAY GAY

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:13 PM

Verde. wrote:

DAN LACEY DAN LACEY DAN LACEY

asshole123 wrote:

WISHBONE WISHBONE WISHBONE= GAY GAY GAY

tbh iv not properly looked at it, im just a maaaasive lacey fan. il have a look at it. the mothership is meant to be amasing

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:15 PM

Verde. wrote:

tbh iv not properly looked at it, im just a maaaasive lacey fan. il have a look at it. the mothership is meant to be amasing

lacey is pretty gnar dog but yes i have heard amazing things about the mothership

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:16 PM

Never get the mothership. Just a cheap frame with Stickers on it.

|

Sigs are for Pigs

5/5/2010 6:17 PM

piggy7 wrote:

Never get the mothership. Just a cheap frame with Stickers on it.

give me some validation

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:20 PM

bump

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:21 PM

Verde. wrote:

DAN LACEY DAN LACEY DAN LACEY

asshole123 wrote:

WISHBONE WISHBONE WISHBONE= GAY GAY GAY

Sorry to tell you but wishbones are 100x stronger. I only ride frames with wishbones.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2010 6:21 PM

mothership!!!!!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

5/5/2010 6:25 PM

Verde. wrote:

DAN LACEY DAN LACEY DAN LACEY

asshole123 wrote:

WISHBONE WISHBONE WISHBONE= GAY GAY GAY

Ressler711 wrote:

Sorry to tell you but wishbones are 100x stronger. I only ride frames with wishbones.

i just dont like the look.

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:28 PM

see these wishbones, where are they on the frame

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:28 PM

Verde. wrote:

see these wishbones, where are they on the frame

the chainstays.

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:29 PM

i thought all frames had a wishbone running between them.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:31 PM

Verde. wrote:

i thought all frames had a wishbone running between them.

no hold on let me find something to show you.

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:32 PM

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:33 PM

asshole123 wrote:

no hold on let me find something to show you.

ok cool.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:33 PM

^^^^

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:35 PM

thats not a wishbone. those tubes on the cs are running straight from the bb. look at sunday frames, they all have wishbones.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2010 6:35 PM

wait for webbies frame to come out!

|

i love fat chicks <3

5/5/2010 6:36 PM

asshole123 wrote:

^^^^

aaah now i get u, thanks. i was being an arse, i thought it was the little bar that goes between chainstays.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:37 PM

asshole123 wrote:

^^^^

Verde. wrote:

aaah now i get u, thanks. i was being an arse, i thought it was the little bar that goes between chainstays.

hes wrong, you have the right idea

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2010 6:38 PM

asshole123 wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tsxi_FzKn60/Ss-38I1Z6vI/AAAAAAAAAOI/oozdxq1iZq8/s320/IMG_0788_blk.jpg

thats a wishbone style frame. other ones are just straight

Ressler711 wrote:

thats not a wishbone. those tubes on the cs are running straight from the bb. look at sunday frames, they all have wishbones.

well that was my understanding of what wishbones were. but anyway i dont like the curved chainstays is what i was getting at 369 post earlier

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:40 PM

asshole123 wrote:

well that was my understanding of what wishbones were. but anyway i dont like the curved chainstays is what i was getting at 369 post earlier

overly curved chain stays do look a bit wierd i must say

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/5/2010 6:40 PM

asshole123 wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tsxi_FzKn60/Ss-38I1Z6vI/AAAAAAAAAOI/oozdxq1iZq8/s320/IMG_0788_blk.jpg

thats a wishbone style frame. other ones are just straight

Ressler711 wrote:

thats not a wishbone. those tubes on the cs are running straight from the bb. look at sunday frames, they all have wishbones.

asshole123 wrote:

well that was my understanding of what wishbones were. but anyway i dont like the curved chainstays is what i was getting at 369 post earlier

all chainstays are curved?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2010 6:42 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

all chainstays are curved?

ehhh like almost straight
http://www.danscomp.com/211583.php?cat=FRAMESFSD#

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

5/5/2010 6:51 PM

asshole123 wrote:

well that was my understanding of what wishbones were. but anyway i dont like the curved chainstays is what i was getting at 369 post earlier

Ressler711 wrote:

all chainstays are curved?

but they all bend out to fit the tire. every single frame does, cept arclite frames (fuck you robinson)

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/5/2010 6:58 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

but they all bend out to fit the tire. every single frame does, cept arclite frames (fuck you robinson)

yes i know. it doesnt matter anyway im just getting the morrow frame. plus hes a monster and my favorite rider

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs