Frame size

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2017 10:59 PM

So i recently found out that i've been using a 16 inch old bmx for the last week. Im 5 foot 9 inch tall.
Does that affect me too much? Cause im usually a fast learner on everything, but im having a hard time getting down bhops and manuals, i can jump a few inches here and then as i previously showed.
Is it sooooo bad?

|

2/25/2017 11:47 PM

Yeah, I just had another look at your video, that bike is tiny. You'll loop out doing anything if you put a bit of effort into it

|

2/26/2017 12:47 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah, I just had another look at your video, that bike is tiny. You'll loop out doing anything if you put a bit of effort into ...more

This
You should maybe look into getting a longer frame (looking at your video I'm guessing it's most likely a 20 inch) maybe a 20.5-21 somewhere maybe in that range

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

2/26/2017 5:46 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah, I just had another look at your video, that bike is tiny. You'll loop out doing anything if you put a bit of effort into ...more

GCBMX69 wrote:

This
You should maybe look into getting a longer frame (looking at your video I'm guessing it's most likely a 20 inch) maybe a ...more

There is no way they make a frame with 16" tires and a 20.5-21" top tube. Who would ride that? To big for kids, but too small for adults. Sorry but that makes no sense. I haven't seen the video your talking about, but I'd bet it's not longer than 19"

|

2/26/2017 9:26 AM

Get a bigger bike

|

2/26/2017 10:02 AM

Okay guys thanks, ill be getting a new frame soon. Thanks to everyone for your help

|

2/26/2017 10:04 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah, I just had another look at your video, that bike is tiny. You'll loop out doing anything if you put a bit of effort into ...more

GCBMX69 wrote:

This
You should maybe look into getting a longer frame (looking at your video I'm guessing it's most likely a 20 inch) maybe a ...more

ggallin422 wrote:

There is no way they make a frame with 16" tires and a 20.5-21" top tube. Who would ride that? To big for kids, but too small ...more

Tires are 20", top tube is 16", i measured tons of times cause i couldnt believe it. Its meant for a kid apparently

|