Frame size

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2020 2:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2020 2:09 AM

Hey guys so i'm planning on switching my stock bike for a decent custom one. I started riding in early 2011 for about 2-3 years. I had a 5nd wtp nova i think it was 20.50 size. Than switched for reynolds stock bike i think 20.75, currently riding a wtp reason 2018 20.75
I dont think i belong anywhere near 21 size so its 20.50 or 75. My heart goes twords 20.50 but im afraid to make a mistake. Im 1.70m size and technicall street riding is my style. I think 20.75 is a bit big for me but i dont know it cam be anything, handlebars, lack of spacers, crank size really how can i determine?
Also. If i understand right you can choose a longer size frame and shorten all "connectors parts" like short end fork, cranks and stem or either choose a frame size smaller and than choose longer size end for those parts but than your bike is weaker if that makes any sense?

My freinds have 21 size and 75 but they all have old stock bikes which cabt really get me a good idea of what i need..

|

5/2/2020 3:48 AM

At your height 20.5 is all you need.

|

5/2/2020 7:22 AM

I highly recommend getting the we the people network frame!

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/2/2020 8:16 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I highly recommend getting the we the people network frame!

I mean it looks a solid one for sure.. do you have it?
I thought also about courage adam since it comes 20.6

|

5/3/2020 11:17 AM

Shaked wrote:

I mean it looks a solid one for sure.. do you have it?
I thought also about courage adam since it comes 20.6

Mongoose pro sniper.
Best frame money can buy, guaranteed, it’ll last longer than 10 sunday soundwave V3’s for the price of a mafia bikes BB kush 2+

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican