Frames

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2013 9:27 AM

i am looking for my first new frame. i ride a lot of street. it just so happens that i found 2 frames i am stuck between..... i need your input. the S&M BTM or the BSD WZA V3.

|

6/5/2013 9:29 AM

The BB height is a little lower on the BTM if thats what you like. The BSD is a brakeless frame.....thats the only turn off for me as I ride with a brake.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

6/5/2013 9:33 AM

Get the S&M it's made in the USA

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/5/2013 9:40 AM

BSD! Support Grant, Mike & Warrington! PLUS Brad Simms rides a WZA V3 Can't get a lot better support than that!

|

6/5/2013 9:41 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Get the S&M it's made in the USA

Which is in some ways a bad thing. There are a lot of technologies that are available in the massive Taiwanese factories that aren't available in the small US Workshops. There are some advantages though.

|

6/5/2013 9:49 AM

I sort of feel like S&M isn't behind the curve on any technology with BMX. I could be wrong though. And, at least in my MURRICAN line of thought, it's, better to buy something made by hand, and help a fellow MURRICAN buy dinner. Cuz those dudes are not exactly making bank.

|

6/5/2013 9:55 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I sort of feel like S&M isn't behind the curve on any technology with BMX. I could be wrong though. And, at least in my MURRICAN line of thought, it's, better to buy something made by hand, and help a fellow MURRICAN buy dinner. Cuz those dudes are not exactly making bank.

S&M don't have access to Hydroforming, Invest Casting, and some other technologies. On the other hand, you know that the person making your Frame knows what they are doing, they have access to high quality American Made Steels (OX Platinum) and more work is normally put in to each Frame.

|

6/5/2013 10:20 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

S&M don't have access to Hydroforming, Invest Casting, and some other technologies. On the other hand, you know that the person making your Frame knows what they are doing, they have access to high quality American Made Steels (OX Platinum) and more work is normally put in to each Frame.

Tousche. But I think when you compare the technology used on the S&M and the BSD they are basically the same stuff. But, whatever, personally, I would ride the S&M. But there's also a sort of local who gets hooked up by them so I'm a little biased.

|

6/5/2013 5:06 PM

I decided im goin for the WZA!!! s and m is a good american company... but the riders dont inspire me like BSDs do. s and m is making bank compared to these other companys that have just as good or better products. I think the WZA fits my riding style. Thanks for the input guys!!!

|

6/6/2013 7:34 AM

I love bsd there frames are super strong and if anything underrated for the price

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.