Frames!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 10:22 PM

So I've been thinking about getting the bsd forever or the fit benny L I don't mind the geos but I just can't figure out what one.haaalllppp meee!!!??

|

8/17/2013 10:36 PM

I'd get a Bennyl out of those two but just cause I really want to try one

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/17/2013 11:12 PM

Do you actually know anything about geo? Those Frames couldn't really be much more different.

|

8/18/2013 6:27 AM

Get a subrosa double top tube frame and get rad

|

fack off

8/18/2013 6:28 AM

Get a subrosa double top tube frame and get rad.

|

fack off

8/18/2013 7:25 AM

I own a Benny L & they are great Frames. Seriously fun the Geo is really poppy & almost unstable haha. As mentioned i don't think you know a great deal about Geometry those two Frames couldn't be further apart!! BSD are one of my favourite Companies ever & i would definitely not count a Forever Frame out but it depends on your riding style.

Benny L - Tech Street, Slower paced grinds, more Flatland orientated, Hang 5s, Nose Manuals, Hop Whips, Hop 3s. The Geometry is twitchy, almost unstable compared to other Frames (Like the BSD)

BSD Forever - Pretty much an all round Frame, You could blast a set of Trails then on the ride home hit a few rails & jump a couple of stair sets & it would also be at home in the skate park. The Geometry is stable & safe compared to the Benny.

Totally up to you, If you ride pretty much nothing but Street & aren't 3'ing down 15/20 stair sets then the Benny is almost certainly for you. If however you ride all aspects of BMX (well other than Flatland) You will be more at home on the BSD, Its geometry isn't based around one style of riding like the Benny.

|