Frames...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2013 9:15 PM

I'm not asking what to get. I'm a big boy and can make the decision all by myself. I'm asking for any personalor first hand experience with any of the following frames since I can't seem to narrow it down and half the reviews I find are from people who say "it looks sick" or "I want it."

Federal Bruno
Federal Lacey
Cult Butter
Cuit OS v3
Kink Solace
United Mothership v2
Fly Urbano
Fly Isla
Cult Deathrow v2
Cult Bad Boy v2

Those are all the frames that fit what I'm looking forsoI'm asking for personal reviews/experience with any of them to help me narrow down my decision. Thanks guys!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/24/2013 9:33 PM

I've heard that Fly frames are pretty prone to snapping/cracking
The Cult OS has held up pretty well for two of my friends who've had them for a while.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/24/2013 9:35 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I've heard that Fly frames are pretty prone to snapping/cracking
The Cult OS has held up pretty well for two of my friends who've had them for a while.

Thanks for the OS input. I had a friend snap his tierra on the seattube/toptube junction but he snaps every frame he rides there so it wasn't accurate to go on

|

8/24/2013 9:50 PM

OS STANDS FOR OVER SEAS HOLY SHIT I NEVER KNEW THAT

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/25/2013 12:05 AM

My bro killed it on a Mothership until he quit. It was the one part on his bike he never had problems with. I could see if he'll sell it to you. It's a 21"tt

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/25/2013 2:20 AM

Haha, ALL the reviews on Vital are made by the idiots that won't even make a "what grips should I get" thread. Little kids making fun of parts they may actually like (and will NEVER actually break) because they are all up late at a sleepover, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/25/2013 3:38 AM

Laceys seem to last really well, haven't seen or heard of anyone around me breaking one and i can think of 5 people I know that ride one.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/25/2013 5:51 AM

Get a Subrosa dtt frame, double top tubes are rad

|

fack off

8/25/2013 6:05 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Haha, I didn't like those type of frames in the 80's, and I'm not impressed with them now. To each their own though.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/25/2013 7:11 AM

I dislike supporting cult but their frames are solid. They are all literally the same basically. My dude has had the first os since it came out. I'm already in my third frame while he is still on his first.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/25/2013 7:32 AM

future FBM wrote:

I dislike supporting cult but their frames are solid. They are all literally the same basically. My dude has had the first os since it came out. I'm already in my third frame while he is still on his first.

The Cult Deathrow is literally Solid.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/25/2013 7:51 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, I didn't like those type of frames in the 80's, and I'm not impressed with them now. To each their own though.

Id probably avoid that frame i know someone who snapped their first one in just over a year and now the one he got on warranty is cracked and its only about 8 months old.

|

8/25/2013 9:17 AM

i ride a fly and have for like 2 years i think. fly lago 2. ive put the poor thing through hell tho. just a lil dent in the tt and a lil dent in the left chainstay. pretty strong if you ask me.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/25/2013 9:23 AM

I rode a Deathrow V1.5 The only difference to the V2 Geo wise is a lower stand over height. I rode it hard for 2, 2.1/2 Years SOLID Frame (LoL Solid, haha made by Solid) I have heard the new Cults aren't made by Solid & FBM anymore & the quality has slipped. HOWEVER.... Take a look at the new Solid Cutlass Frame. FUUUUUCK does it ever look good, Really nice Geometry, Brakeless option, super nice Trans Brown colour too. check out their webstore they have them up all ready!

|

8/25/2013 9:32 AM

Actually, just been on Solids site. Holy Bejesus! There are a LOT of NICE Frames on their Webstore! King Cobra V2. Shitting Hell!! I am IN LOVE!

|

8/25/2013 9:42 AM

Photo
Followed by...
Photo
wink
|

Bruh

8/25/2013 9:43 AM

I was browsing around last night seeing if I missed any and the United Beacon is in my price range as well and fits the geo I want. The cutlass is pretty nice. I didn't know solid's wer only 300. That fits the budget I wanted.

|

8/25/2013 9:50 AM

A friend of mine has the united Mothership v1. he bought it used off another friend and while the second friend doesn't ride...well, he fucks up alot and it's held up very nicely

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/25/2013 10:15 AM

Solids are ULTRA high quality, i mean really, really well built. Like you said $300 very well priced for what you are getting!

|

8/25/2013 11:48 AM

The Cutlass will probably be my next frame; the geo is just perfect for me.

|