Frames

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2013 6:43 AM

To all you kids whining about needing a frame and having no money, BUY THIS.

http://www.danscomp.com/products/211BF1/Sunday_Conductor_Frame.html

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/2/2013 7:16 AM

Now they're gonna bitch that they need a 28-36 tooth sprocket and that it's only available in 21.25 tt on dans

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/2/2013 7:22 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Now they're gonna bitch that they need a 28-36 tooth sprocket and that it's only available in 21.25 tt on dans

Beggars can't be choosers.

Haha.

Damn kids that whine.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/2/2013 7:42 AM

The chainstays too long no ones going to want it

Thats a good deal though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/2/2013 7:55 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

The chainstays too long no ones going to want it

Thats a good deal though

Again. Beggars can't be choosers.

Chainstay length comes into play, BUT again, if you have no money and need a frame, this is a cheap option. I am merely providing an OPTION. It is not perfect. Not necessarily to your specs. But it is a good deal.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/2/2013 8:02 AM

Sunday is always a good deal

|

12/2/2013 9:27 AM

It's a great deal! Anyone who's got half a brain and a stock frame will jump on this, because, you can learn tricks on anything. Having a frame you don't have to worry about goes a long way.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/2/2013 11:04 AM

If your a trail or flowy park rider then this deal is banging....get some.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/2/2013 3:04 PM

Fuck dude, if it was a half inch longer I'd buy it, and I dont even need a frame.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/2/2013 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2013 3:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA! damn, not my kind of specs but those to there own... i am just waiting to see in a few months if there is going to be a thread called the conductor crew on vital, filled with little kids who purchased the frame! Though it is a great deal non the less...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

12/2/2013 3:56 PM

I saw that , it's actually a really dope deal. Especially if you have a bowl or park around you.

As for me , every park is street oriented thats in a biking distance. I'd save 80$ more for a Subrosa Noster but not complaining.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/2/2013 3:58 PM

there's also a mothership in 20.5 for 200 flat
thats fucking awesome

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/2/2013 4:37 PM

I wad actually going to buy this but it was too big for my liking. Would've made a sweet dirt jumper....

|