Frames

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2007 3:05 PM

need help choosein a frame i really dont wanna pay over 325 for one let me now wut ones are worth it i was thinkin bout eithier the grim reper or the reaper!

|

5/12/2007 3:57 PM

ok there are way better frames out there for that price ill go with the grim reapers price cuz its more pricey the sunday frame is kick ass way better then the grim reaper frame the Hoffman bama is also e really good frame and then theres fbm and t1 but im not a big eastern fan just so you know

|

5/12/2007 4:35 PM

zero hero wrote:

ok there are way better frames out there for that price ill go with the grim reapers price cuz its more pricey the sunday frame is kick ass way better then the grim reaper frame the Hoffman bama is also e really good frame and then theres fbm and t1 but im not a big eastern fan just so you know

yeah ic where your commin from but i read that eastern gives a lifetime warrenty on all frames so and i really like that grim reaper frame but i will consider ur choices too!

|

5/12/2007 4:49 PM

zero hero wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

yeah ic where your commin from but i read that eastern gives a lifetime warrenty on all frames so and i really like that grim reaper frame but i will consider ur choices too!

personally i think eastern parts suck but the frames r ok so id go with the grim reaper but if i had the money id get either a grim reaper or a sunday

|

5/12/2007 4:49 PM

zero hero wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

personally i think eastern parts suck but the frames r ok so id go with the grim reaper but if i had the money id get either a grim reaper or a sunday

|

5/12/2007 5:04 PM

zero hero wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

moshbmxr69 wrote:

hummm ya imma in a jam about wut frame fer sure cuz i just want one that will hold up and is light too i read nothin really bad about the grim reaper besides people not likin eastern thats about it.

|

5/12/2007 5:08 PM

socalnative777 wrote:

moshbmxr69 wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

hummm ya imma in a jam about wut frame fer sure cuz i just want one that will hold up and is light too i read nothin really bad about the grim reaper besides people not likin eastern thats about it.

Easterns are garbage...I rode one the other day, it sucked!

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/12/2007 5:21 PM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

wut bike did you ride did you ride the grim reaper?

|

5/12/2007 7:39 PM

socalnative777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

wut bike did you ride did you ride the grim reaper?

well i have made my decision i live like an 1 and a half away from Standard bykes so imma goin down there to get my framn 2007 250s dialed as hell!!! cant wait!!

|

5/12/2007 8:28 PM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:
Easterns are garbage...

Tru Dat! Dont get an Eastern, the rear tris tweak really easy. If your gonna pay around 325, get an FBM or a Fit. Or a Sunday. All good companies.
|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

5/12/2007 8:43 PM

socalnative777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote:

3PieceWillie wrote: jeffgothro wrote:

Easterns are garbage...

Tru Dat! Dont get an Eastern, the rear tris tweak really easy. If your gonna pay around 325, get an FBM or a Fit. Or a Sunday. All good companies.

i think imma goin with the Standard 250s cuz i can get it straight from the factory cuz i live like hr and 1/2 away and i can get them cheaper then dans so imma try it out and they lifetime warrenty also

|

5/14/2007 12:29 AM

If you wanna go for something a bit different get a limit. theyre awesome as, lifetime warranty, can be made to whatever specs/geometry you want, a small english company, checkout www.limitcycles.biz

|

5/14/2007 3:55 AM

jeffgothro wrote:

Easterns are garbage...

socalnative777 wrote:

i think imma goin with the Standard 250s cuz i can get it straight from the factory cuz i live like hr and 1/2 away and i can get them cheaper then dans so imma try it out and they lifetime warrenty also

socalnative777 wrote:

wise choice wink
|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/14/2007 6:03 AM

Easterns are garbage...

socalnative777 wrote:

jeffgothro wrote: socalnative777 wrote:

wise choice wink

i also can make the standard to my specs and color also but thanks for the advice!

|

5/14/2007 12:03 PM

socalnative777 wrote:

wise choice wink

socalnative777 wrote:

i also can make the standard to my specs and color also but thanks for the advice!

Fit makes nice frames. I have the fit hawk and i love it. you can get it pretty cheap too. fbm makes nice frames too. they make their own frames which is pretty cool.

|

5/14/2007 2:19 PM

wise choice wink

socalnative777 wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

Fit makes nice frames. I have the fit hawk and i love it. you can get it pretty cheap too. fbm makes nice frames too. they make their own frames which is pretty cool.

ya i was lookin at that so its pretty solid frame and shit? Hummm now im thinkin again!

|

5/14/2007 2:57 PM

wise choice wink

socalnative777 wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

All S&M products and S&M owned products just increased in price so you're out of luck there. I'd go with maybe one of those sputnic frames if they're good other than that go for an eastern or a sunday since they have lifetime warranty's

|

5/14/2007 8:11 PM

socalnative777 wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

All S&M products and S&M owned products just increased in price so you're out of luck there. I'd go with maybe one of those sputnic frames if they're good other than that go for an eastern or a sunday since they have lifetime warranty's

so you like eastern it seems like im the only one that likes them in this damn thing! haha

|

7/17/2007 10:39 PM

rob rides bikes wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

so you like eastern it seems like im the only one that likes them in this damn thing! haha

I rode a grim reaper and didn't like it at all, while its all a matter of personal preferance, I ride a failure grade one and I love it. granted its not as light as the grim reaper but the geometry is just right, and the price has come down alot since failure came out with the grade two.

|

7/25/2007 7:47 AM

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

socalnative777 wrote:

Mark Emr wrote:

I rode a grim reaper and didn't like it at all, while its all a matter of personal preferance, I ride a failure grade one and I love it. granted its not as light as the grim reaper but the geometry is just right, and the price has come down alot since failure came out with the grade two.

Hmm Metal Rebel Contender frame is an amazing frame..its like $360 tho. So for your price range you cant go wrong with a Macneil! Personally I would never get an Eastern Frame.. but thats up to you. So for you...MACNEIL FRAME!!

|

7/25/2007 7:48 AM

socalnative777 wrote:

Mark Emr wrote:

CarlenRidesBikes wrote:

Hmm Metal Rebel Contender frame is an amazing frame..its like $360 tho. So for your price range you cant go wrong with a Macneil! Personally I would never get an Eastern Frame.. but thats up to you. So for you...MACNEIL FRAME!!

S&M Frames are really good too..but there all around the $360 range.

|