Frames and parts

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2014 6:10 PM

Photo

I'm getting this frame it is the deco lifted and will an odyssey director fork work with the integrated headset? I want the forks but I read something that said that integrated headsets won't work with all frames but idk if it will work with this one. Any help will be appreciated!
|

2/18/2014 6:12 PM

Try it the worst tjat could happen is the headtube will snap clean off

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/18/2014 6:23 PM

yes it will work

|

2/18/2014 6:23 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Well I don't want that to happen but it is a pretty updated frame so it will probably work but idk

|

2/18/2014 6:28 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

BMXTravis199 wrote:

Well I don't want that to happen but it is a pretty updated frame so it will probably work but idk

it will work, both have use of a campy spec integrated headset

|

2/18/2014 6:29 PM

Does the frame have an integrated headtube?

Do you think possibly an integrated headset would work with an integrated headtube?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/18/2014 6:31 PM

Photo

Preferably this headset
|

2/18/2014 6:32 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

BMXTravis199 wrote:

It'll work dont worry about it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/18/2014 6:34 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Does the frame have an integrated headtube?

Do you think possibly an integrated headset would work with an integrated ...more

Yeah it does so it WILL work haha I'm sorry I'm used to the standard unsealed bearings so I'm new to this.

|

2/18/2014 6:42 PM

YESSSS IT WILLL

|

2/18/2014 6:55 PM

Basically every BMX frame to date in the past 4-5 years use intergrated headsets. Campy's are pretty uncommon , although still around.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/18/2014 7:24 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Basically every BMX frame to date in the past 4-5 years use intergrated headsets. Campy's are pretty uncommon , although still ...more

Yeah I went an read something on danscomp and it is a campy thanks for the info tho

|

2/18/2014 8:12 PM

Basically every BMX frame to date in the past 4-5 years use intergrated headsets. Campy's are pretty uncommon , although still ...more

Campy style headsets are the most common.

|

2/18/2014 8:14 PM

cf wrote:

^^^ pretty much all frames have them

|

Murica bike check

2/19/2014 6:50 AM

it will work. You know lz?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/19/2014 8:33 AM

It is Campy spec. It will work.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/19/2014 4:41 PM

cf wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Not recently? I've never seen any frame lately that needs a campy spec. I know some frames do but I can say almost most frames are intergrated ! On my opinion. Plus , intergrated headsets are more common to buy than campy.

I know theirs a headset that is both I think.

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/19/2014 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2014 5:14 PM

Not recently? I've never seen any frame lately that needs a campy spec. I know some frames do but I can say almost most frames ...more

Campy is the type of integrated headset that at least 99% of BMX frames use. If you have an integrated headset, you have one. The one you're thinking of that is rare is Cane Creek.

|

2/19/2014 6:02 PM

T-rider wrote:

Yea I looked up this frame bc I saw it in his vids and looked it up only 4.14 lbs so I decided to get it and add on I've heard it's a nice frame so

|

2/19/2014 7:05 PM

cf wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Not recently? I've never seen any frame lately that needs a campy spec. I know some frames do but I can say almost most frames ...more

I believe campy and integrated are the same thing If I'm correct

|

2/19/2014 7:12 PM

BMXTravis199 wrote:

I believe campy and integrated are the same thing If I'm correct

Campy is a type of integrated headset

|

2/19/2014 7:16 PM

Ok thanks for correcting me

|

2/19/2014 9:35 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Campy is the type of integrated headset that at least 99% of BMX frames use. If you have an integrated headset, you have one. ...more

YES.

Free shououts for me being an idiot. You're right.

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/20/2014 6:19 AM

T-rider wrote:

BMXTravis199 wrote:

Yea I looked up this frame bc I saw it in his vids and looked it up only 4.14 lbs so I decided to get it and add on I've heard ...more

Yeah, hes pretty good and the frame is holding so i guess its a nice frame.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx