Frames, frames, frames!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2013 11:03 AM

Okay, seen a couple of frames I like, don't suggest me anymore I just need a quick question answered

If you had the choice with nothing else considered, would you go for a full SANKO Chromoly frame or a frame with 4130 chromoloy DT and CS but rest is 1020 Hi-ten? It literally is a choice between the two materials, the frames are pretty similar

If you really need the names of the frames then okay but I'd rather an answer just based on the info I've given

Cheers smile

|

4/17/2013 11:18 AM

sanko is just 4130 cromoly from japan... get the cromo frame

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/17/2013 11:20 AM

The sanko I wouldnt ride hi ten anything.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/17/2013 11:25 AM

I have heard bad things about the Sanko though.. I knew it was just chromoly so I was hoping it will be just as strong

Thanks for the replies guys, will go with the 'sanko' bike

|

4/17/2013 12:12 PM

What Frames are they? Because I can't think of any aftermarket Frame that's partly high tensile. And what's your budget?

|

4/17/2013 12:24 PM

I don't think it is after market, the half hi-ten is the WTP Reason...

Not saying my budget, the frame I'm buying is a MANKIND Neworld

|

4/17/2013 12:26 PM

MattSheffield wrote:

I don't think it is after market, the half hi-ten is the WTP Reason...

Not saying my budget, the frame I'm buying is a MANKIND Neworld

2 of my friends had Mankinds, they're good frames.

|

4/17/2013 12:36 PM

Four wrote:

2 of my friends had Mankinds, they're good frames.

That's what I love to hear!! Yeah it looked pretty good smile Waiting for the guy to reply, hoping to buy it tonight

|

4/17/2013 12:57 PM

Get the Mankind, they are decent Frames, where as the Reason is a mid-level complete.

|

4/17/2013 1:59 PM

MattSheffield wrote:

That's what I love to hear!! Yeah it looked pretty good smile Waiting for the guy to reply, hoping to buy it tonight

Yeah I personally would ride one, they're cool frames you'll like it. Post pics when ya get it man!

|