Free-Coaster Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2013 5:12 AM

Okay, so FC's are the big thing right now. I got to really ride my friends bike with a coaster, and i'm completely hooked. I plan to get the Cult. Yeah, bitch if you want, but it's supposed to be really good. I mean they've been working on it forever, and it has the new bearings by the driver. It looks good and what not. I'm not really into the demo, and the Primo would be second choice, but, Primo's new hubs seem to be janky. So, the Cult seems to be the one i'm really hooked on. I have a job, but i'll probably wait till christmas. I plan to get it laced to an Animal Rim.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2013 5:22 AM

I have a freewheel, their pretty nice.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/6/2013 5:25 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

They're* and yeah, I got one of a Magna from wallmart. Quality.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2013 5:35 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

They're* and yeah, I got one of a Magna from wallmart. Quality.

You got a Magna??? Holly hell those are so rare how did you score that?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/6/2013 7:17 AM

Gay fad it will probably end soon.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/6/2013 7:21 AM

I've been thinking about swapping my wheels for some green ones that came stock on a Hyper Metro. It's got solid 3/8ths male axles and EVERYTHING!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/6/2013 7:47 AM

Okay guys, on a serious note, aha. I don't give a fuck about trends, and shit. If I like it and what not, then I keep it. I don't care whats stupid, or trendy. I make my bike how I like it.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2013 7:58 AM

The Eclat one should be really good.

|

9/6/2013 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2013 8:06 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

The Eclat one should be really good.

éclat said that it wouldn't be out for at least a year. Not waiting that long. And obvioulsy it keeps getting pushed back because it's problematic. That's my assumption, I could be totally wrong. But in my eyes, that means they keep running into problems with it.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/6/2013 10:56 AM

I run the alienation FC. I like it. It was on sale at Albes when I got it.

|

9/6/2013 11:10 AM

I really wouldn't mind trying one.. Not sure i would like it though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149