Free stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 11:03 PM

Have you ever gotten something free you didn't expect? Me and my friend where walking to are lbs ,and their was a random guy who was like oh pooped your tire ,sucks. I'm fixing mine right now then, I'm like dude why don't he ask him for a patch kit and just fix it and my friends like why not. He asks the guy and he looks for one doesn't find it then he's like what do you need rim, tire or tube and where like tube. The guys like Ill be right back then, 5 minutes later comes out of the side of his house with a bike takes off the front wheel and puts it on my friends bike and was like their you go. We got a free wheel and I get it when my friend gets his fixed. Free front wheel for me.

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/4/2013 11:14 PM

A free mongoose wheel I assume?

I sold one of those "Moto-X" "X-Games" bikes for 100$ + he let me have his mongoose that was almost new so I got to build up an old 2000 T1 Barcode I had (Atleast its rideable) & that kids mom came to my house today. Too bad they arent getting either back because its a done deal.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/4/2013 11:17 PM

I e gotten tubes and pegs and grips from friends. Usually it's me giving shit away cause I tend to stockpile bike parts for when they're needed

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 11:31 PM

I've gotten a frame, wheel & bars free, also some tubes. The bars were a gift for watching the bike shop I work for all day cause the owner was out. Frame wasn't supposed to be free though. It was part of a trade that never finished. I was supposed to build up a scrap bike for this kids brother in exchange for the frame.. But he never picked the bike up.. it's been 2 years almost & it's just sat in my garage & I don't even ride that frame anymore haha. I told him many times to come get it but idk why he doesn't.

And the wheel was "dead" but the rim was still perfect. He just didn't want it anymore cause the unsealed eastern cassette was fucked up & I wanted the Demolition rim off it but he's like "nah it's chill just take it cause it's dead anyway."

Ended up fixing the hub & laced it to an old rim & giving it to someone who needed a wheel so yay.

|

7/4/2013 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 12:03 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

A free mongoose wheel I assume?

I sold one of those "Moto-X" "X-Games" bikes for 100$ + he let me have his mongoose that was almost new so I got to build up an old 2000 T1 Barcode I had (Atleast its rideable) & that kids mom came to my house today. Too bad they arent getting either back because its a done deal.

Nope it had kenda contact tires and some random rim with white spokes and a odyssey vandero 1 hub

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/5/2013 10:13 AM

I just buy whatever I need or want. Perks of having a well paying job. I usually give away extra parts I have

|

fack off

7/5/2013 10:16 AM

I thought you were Sunny.Jomofo sad

|

7/5/2013 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 10:35 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

This^

How did you get his picture, when you just joined? Hmm.....

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

7/5/2013 10:59 AM

Its always my friend getting free shit only things i got that was free was a pair of mongoose mags that i snapped like 2 weeks later

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/5/2013 11:43 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

This^

I've bin around this forum for a pree long time I would try and sign up but the email that they send to your account to confirm just never came I tried and tried till I got it yesterday so I know about funny a the pin hole in his kink frame that he got warranted

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/5/2013 2:23 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

This^

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I've bin around this forum for a pree long time I would try and sign up but the email that they send to your account to confirm just never came I tried and tried till I got it yesterday so I know about funny a the pin hole in his kink frame that he got warranted

Haaaaaaaa..... that was funny :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)