Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2009 11:42 AM

should i get a free coaster or should i get a cassete

|

6/16/2009 11:43 AM

hahahahahahaha

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

6/16/2009 11:44 AM

cassettes rock, freecoasters will be super hard to fakie cuz they freewheel when you roll backwards, and cassettes make you backpedal (helping you balance)

|

BMX, It might be your fear. But It is my Life, Passion, Love, and my Drug!

My Ride: Mirraco Monster Energy Limited Edition Blend 3

6/16/2009 11:47 AM

Ridebmx91 wrote:

cassettes rock, freecoasters will be super hard to fakie cuz they freewheel when you roll backwards, and cassettes make you backpedal (helping you balance)

u obviously have never ridden a freecoaster. i have ridden both. i can fakie forever on both. its no harder/easier to balance while goin fakie once u get used to it. freecoasters are harder to get out of fakie with, because u cant just use pedal pressure. i would suggest gettin a casette because if ur a beginner its better off

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/16/2009 11:55 AM

Ridebmx91 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

u obviously have never ridden a freecoaster. i have ridden both. i can fakie forever on both. its no harder/easier to balance while goin fakie once u get used to it. freecoasters are harder to get out of fakie with, because u cant just use pedal pressure. i would suggest gettin a casette because if ur a beginner its better off

Well thats your own suggestion! The normal person says freecoasters are a bit harder and I agree!

|

BMX, It might be your fear. But It is my Life, Passion, Love, and my Drug!

My Ride: Mirraco Monster Energy Limited Edition Blend 3

6/16/2009 12:04 PM

Ridebmx91 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ridebmx91 wrote:

Well thats your own suggestion! The normal person says freecoasters are a bit harder and I agree!

no they dont
everyone will agree its harder to fakie with a cassette

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/16/2009 12:08 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ridebmx91 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

no they dont
everyone will agree its harder to fakie with a cassette

yup.

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

6/16/2009 12:21 PM

not for me, i can fakie for days brotha

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas