Freecoaster Question?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2010 6:32 PM

Well i have the chance to a get Alienation Rush V2 FC 9t LHD laced to an Odyssey 7KA for really cheap.

BUT before i buy it i wanna know if i would have trouble with a freecoaster because, regularly i am right foot forward but when i fakie out i press forward with my cranks/ come out of fakie left foot forward. If you get what im saying? i can slider pretty good on a cassette, like out of 180's and stuff. but i dont wanna get an FC and then be completely screwed.

Help?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/1/2010 6:36 PM

if you give if enough slack ti wont be a problem or just half cab out

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/1/2010 6:37 PM

Atleast you'll have a 7KA if it blows.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/1/2010 6:39 PM

learn to ride it like a freecoaster?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/1/2010 7:04 PM

brentrides wrote:

oh ya, good point, but i kinda suck at half cabs, like if im fakie-ing to fast i fuck up on them.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

4/1/2010 7:48 PM

?

|

4/1/2010 7:49 PM

brentrides wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

oh ya, good point, but i kinda suck at half cabs, like if im fakie-ing to fast i fuck up on them.

dial those mother fuckers in

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/1/2010 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2010 7:53 PM

You are going to need a lot of slack then. But definitely get good at half cabs. But try without a chain, because when you have a lot of slack, like you will need, you can't cheat and use pedal pressure. So you will have to relearn it anyway.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/1/2010 7:55 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You are going to need a lot of slack then. But definitely get good at half cabs. But try without a chain, because when you have a lot of slack, like you will need, you can't cheat and use pedal pressure. So you will have to relearn it anyway.

ill work on my half cabs but mine are kinda messed up cuz u are supposed to do them with the regular foot that u have forward, in my case right foot forward, well instead, i half cab left foot forward with a ton of pedal pressure.

|

4/1/2010 7:55 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

ill work on my half cabs but mine are kinda messed up cuz u are supposed to do them with the regular foot that u have forward, in my case right foot forward, well instead, i half cab left foot forward with a ton of pedal pressure.

Learn it the correct way then...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/1/2010 8:00 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Learn it the correct way then...

i cant, lol my feet seriously wont let me, i fakie ALL the time and im soo used to gettin out of fakie using my left foot (pedal pressure, etc.)

|