Freecoaster Questions

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2015 8:35 PM

Hey guys, it's readybmxer. I've been wanting a freecoaster for a while now and was wondering what hub/complete wheel is the best. Also, are there any freecoasters in the color gold? What coaster is the best for its price? Any answers appreciated! Thanks

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/9/2015 8:41 PM

For a complete wheel- Demolition. Regular ol KHE style coaster with needle bearings laced up to a bomb proof Demolition Zero rim. I believe it is also the cheapest coaster wheel available. Best bang for your buck but it doesn't come in gold and i.don't know any that do.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/9/2015 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2015 8:44 PM

Most are the same other than shell since they use the same internals. Of the available there is the salt trapez(ezra style internals), eclat blind(modified sort of ezra internals), then the rest which use khe style internals. Id say the primo freemix is the best bang for your buck since $170 gets you a coaster with 2 guards. And custom wheels tend to be cheaper than complete wheels.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/9/2015 9:54 PM

Primo Freemix Pro wheel. Comes with guards

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/10/2015 12:15 AM

my primo freemix/birdcage wheel is proabably the best thing thats happened to me

|

1/10/2015 1:18 AM

joshcooldude wrote:

my primo freemix/birdcage wheel is proabably the best thing thats happened to me

Just wait until you lose your virginity :p

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.